We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I mean hard feelings.... I feel like they are looking out for him. Melvin Gordon, Ingram, and Bell are prime example of should just taken the deal. They aren't speaking to Kamara, but his new agent.

With the cap next year and slew of RB free agents... NO Running back is gonna get paid top dollar.

And his agent joined Klutch Sports this offseason. So you know there's some beef between them and the organization.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Drew, Mike, Cam, and Demario should have gone too. I would say AK but not until he gets his $ lol

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
We did all that and he don't sign

fukk him
We'll know soon enough

The dinner gives me renewed hope. Probably stupidly but still. Feels like he really wants us and is just waiting for the cuts so we can give him his desired $. I mean I doubt Seattle or Tennessee's offer has changed, they already had their offers for him without needing cuts.

Unless he's using us to make TEN or SEA panic and throw a couple more millions his way, which would suck. But again, we'll know soon enough.

b. woods

Peace
Daps

end of an era :troll:

:ohmy: :ooh: :krs:

How you not gon @ me with the wonderful news, breh?!! :stopitslime:

Anyway, IT'S A CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!! :blessed: :dj2:
IpcNksq.gif

@portcityplaya Sadly, you are right, Port. :francis: