We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps

I never seen the Saints be this petty/aggressive. I hope it doesn't lead to any hard feelings.

Here's the full article
Making sense of the Alvin Kamara craziness - ProFootballTalk

I mean hard feelings.... I feel like they are looking out for him. Melvin Gordon, Ingram, and Bell are prime example of should just taken the deal. They aren't speaking to Kamara, but his new agent.

With the cap next year and slew of RB free agents... NO Running back is gonna get paid top dollar.

Daps
Laughably bad look from the same organization that gave Taysom fukking Hill $21 million guaranteed :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::scust: That's not even mentioning the indefensible pisshead Peat deal that predictably backfired immediately with his 100th newest injury as usual. Give your 7th string gadget cac over 20 million "For time served as a good ol hardworking member of the team" :mjpls:.... then fine your OROY, 2x pro bowler, former all-pro cornerstone RB who sacrificed his body going out on the field on one leg to watch MAGA Brees under throw wet turds all over the field then choke in the wildcard round last season hundreds of thousands for holding out for more than pennies on the dollar he's being paid. :mjpls::mjpls:THEN go around spreading fake trade discussions to shove in his face how worthless you feel he is and how much you don't want to pay him any reasonable salary :russ::mjtf::mindblown::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

If we really lose AK over this shyt I'm done with this clownshoes franchise. If his injuries were career derailing and he was holding out for more than CMac money and his agent wasn't even willing to negotiate, fine. Get a 1st rounder and give Latavius the keys to the running game and amount of snaps he SHOULDA been getting since like week 4 of last season but inexplicably never did. If he's fine and ready to get back to his old all-pro form and they still really alienating and playing scummy like this all because they don't wanna fork over a few more million because NOW the cap getting tight with Ramcyk and Lattimore extensions on the horizon (which we ALL been talking about for years now!)... millions that we SHOULDA had plenty of if we didn't bid against no one to overpay Taysom $19+ million more than he's worth along with Peat and everyone else.... then fukk Loomis and every clown in that FO. Gonna hope these reports are exaggerations/clickbait/agent leaks and it isn't bad as it seems... but the timing of how quickly this disintegrated tells me there really is some fire behind all this smoke... :snoop:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I mean hard feelings.... I feel like they are looking out for him. Melvin Gordon, Ingram, and Bell are prime example of should just taken the deal. They aren't speaking to Kamara, but his new agent.

With the cap next year and slew of RB free agents... NO Running back is gonna get paid top dollar.
That's some good manipulating lol.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Laughably bad look from the same organization that gave Taysom fukking Hill $21 million guaranteed :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::scust: That's not even mentioning the indefensible pisshead Peat deal that predictably backfired immediately with his 100th newest injury as usual. Give your 7th string gadget cac over 20 million "For time served as a good ol hardworking member of the team" :mjpls:.... then fine your OROY, 2x pro bowler, former all-pro cornerstone RB who sacrificed his body going out on the field on one leg to watch MAGA Brees under throw wet turds all over the field then choke in the wildcard round last season hundreds of thousands for holding out for more than pennies on the dollar he's being paid. :mjpls::mjpls:THEN go around spreading fake trade discussions to shove in his face how worthless you feel he is and how much you don't want to pay him any reasonable salary :russ::mjtf::mindblown::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

If we really lose AK over this shyt I'm done with this clownshoes franchise. If his injuries were career derailing and he was holding out for more than CMac money and his agent wasn't even willing to negotiate, fine. Get a 1st rounder and give Latavius the keys to the running game and amount of snaps he SHOULDA been getting since like week 4 of last season but inexplicably never did. If he's fine and ready to get back to his old all-pro form and they still really alienating and playing scummy like this all because they don't wanna fork over a few more million because NOW the cap getting tight with Ramcyk and Lattimore extensions on the horizon (which we ALL been talking about for years now!)... millions that we SHOULDA had plenty of if we didn't bid against no one to overpay Taysom $19+ million more than he's worth along with Peat and everyone else.... then fukk Loomis and every clown in that FO. Gonna hope these reports are exaggerations/clickbait/agent leaks and it isn't bad as it seems... but the timing of how quickly this disintegrated tells me there really is some fire behind all this smoke... :snoop:
I'm still very adamant about not paying Peat, and Taysom. Honestly, Drew coming back has been a punch in the gut to our Salary Cap too. Rocking with Winston and Taysom would be scary, but we have a core to carry those guys and this year is already a wash. If it didn't work out... We be in prime position to draft a QB and keep everyone.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Until they load up on the o line I ain't worried

:ufdup: They now have a marquee "media darling" draw in Brady at QB (which will make them relevant and receive preferential treatment :dry:), so you know the "officials" are gonna be looking the other way when it comes to their O-Line and Holding calls. :smh:

And you just know that ALL EYES from the "officiating crew" will be LASER-FOCUSED on our O-Line and looking for penalties. :pacspit:

Peat will probably be their main focus. :snoop:

Last edited:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
:ufdup: They now have a marquee "media daring" draw in Brady at QB (which will make them relevant and receive preferential treatment :dry:), so you know the "officials" are gonna be looking the other way when it comes to their O-Line and Holding calls. :smh:

And you just know that ALL EYES from the "officiating crew" will be LASER-FOCUSED on our O-Line and looking for penalties. :pacspit:

Peat will probably be their main focus. :snoop:
Peat gotta stay healthy 1st