We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Considering Brees is done after this year. He was originally done for this year. Clearly the players that are in their prime and long careers ahead of him... Dumbasses.

Really starting to wish we was able to draft Mahomes in 17. We would of won a Superbowl already.
Not sure he would have played tho. Maybe if it was Mahomes last year instead he keeps the job....but I think Payton would have went back to Drew as well.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I guess it cool y’all kinda separating yallselves from Brees now.

Cuz 2-3 years from now when he on Hannity talking shyt about Obama and doing far right takes......

It’s gonna be some shyt:mjlol:
Here's the thing...this why I'm reluctant to ever call Brees full MAGA. The dude has actually done more with Obama than Trump.

Barack+Obama+Drew+Brees+NFL+Champions+New+Fh53WzeyKd7l.jpg

He's just so damn stuck in his ways with his ol "My country tis of thee" ass that he stays putting up "USA pride!" safety googles to what's actually happening in the real world

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Here's the thing...this why I'm reluctant to ever call Brees full MAGA. The dude has actually done more with Obama than Trump.

Barack+Obama+Drew+Brees+NFL+Champions+New+Fh53WzeyKd7l.jpg

He's just so damn stuck in his ways with his ol "My country tis of thee" ass that he stays putting up "USA pride!" safety googles to what's actually happening in the real world

Especially for the military... When was the last time we gone into a justified warfare? Korea? Lol, that was more of a flex on Russia.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Man that’s saint forum on td is full of racist and c00ns bro :mjlol:
It's honestly the most racist place I've choose to see on the net. I do my best to only check out the recruiting forum.

I'm kind of surprised the amount of people going at Brees on SuperSaints

Maluma

Banned
Daps
With the way y’all seasons end it might as well be over too:mjlol:
Save y’all heauxs the heartbreak :mjlol:

Did we not almost sweep y’all with a basement dwelling team last year? That onside kick had y’all shook :mjlol:
“Almost sweep” is the talk of losers.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ayo why Michael Jenkins crying on TV but I remember my man Eric Reid was heated and calling him a sellout.