We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Saints brehs you think Brees will get traded or will this get resolved before the season? Even fans are super pissed at him

If he humbles himself and FINALLY listens to his African American compadres, yes, it can be resolved. He's lost A LOT of fans he will never get back, but he can still garner support again if he's genuine.

If he keep up with this "the bible and the flag and yada yada yada" MAGA rhetoric, idk if Payton will trade him, but it will be a super tense locker room that will likely lead to our fall from the top of the NFC totem pole.

I'd like to think Brees is smart enough to educate himself and learn from this, but if he isn't, then shame on him and I will have no beef with whatever the team decides to do with him.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Saints brehs you think Brees will get traded or will this get resolved before the season? Even fans are super pissed at him

If he humbles himself and FINALLY listens to his African American compadres, yes, it can be resolved. He's lost A LOT of fans he will never get back, but he can still garner support again if he's genuine.

If he keep up with this "the bible and the flag and yada yada yada" MAGA rhetoric, idk if Payton will trade him, but it will be a super tense locker room that will likely lead to our fall from the top of the NFC totem pole.

I'd like to think Brees is smart enough to educate himself and learn from this, but if he isn't, then shame on him and I will have no beef with whatever the team decides to do with him.

Brees might have to put the helmet and pads up for good over this.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Brees might have to put the helmet and pads up for good over this.
It'll all depend on how he follows this up with his teammates. If he can't fix it, then yeah he probably should bow out. I'm hoping he can though. Like I said it's not the popular opinion currently but I want him to come away from this more educated and doing better by us. Payton has created a strong locker room, I'd like to think they all can talk it out and come together and use this as a way to propel the fight against racial injustice. But it all starts with Drew for once humbling himself and finally deciding to open his mind and educate himself

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Im from Louisiana but moved to Austin over a decade ago. The muthfukka (Drew) graduated from Westlake hs. The school is named after the suburb he lives in. The black folks in the Austin city limits know its really“nikka turn around we dont want you here” Texas. Spotting black folk there like finding bigfoot (unless they working some low pay job or a damn scientist). Even their sports teams are damn near all white. To go to Westlake hs, you gotta live in area. They know most black folks cant afford houses like this

Westlake, TX Real Estate - Westlake Homes for Sale | realtor.com®