We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
I mean their season is already over. So, they got to entertain themselves somehow....
With the way y’all seasons end it might as well be over too:mjlol:
Save y’all heauxs the heartbreak :mjlol:

Look I ain't gonna argue against you but it's probably going to hurt even more when we beat yall knowing we got a MAGA QB huh :mjgrin:
Did we not almost sweep y’all with a basement dwelling team last year? That onside kick had y’all shook :mjlol:

Daps

How you feelin about my insistence we sign Winston back in April now? :ufdup: Good ol boy Mr. MAGA Noodle arm really talking about "disrespecting" a piece of cloth at a time like this :scust::mjpls: Thank god Payton appears to be legit like you said earlier or this would be the nail in the coffin for our locker room and season before it even started :snoop: Time for him to prove he's really all bout it tho; send this fool packing to the Redslurs or some other MAGA team for picks and start the brotha who led the whole NFL in passing yards in his place :blessed:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Winston not being in the center of a controversy must got him feeling :patrice:

Drew should of stayed retired. Ready for him to tarnish his legacy, get owned by Brady, and properly embarrass himself in the playoffs again.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
My 'controversial' take is I still think Drew is a good dude. I just think he's ignorant AF and sheltered. He's been able to skate by his problematic stances in the past (his anti Kaep spiel in 2016, taking a pic with Trump in Jan), but nikkas ain't fukking giving him any more rope. For him to say what he said today with what's going on shows what happens when you keep giving a MF'er rope. Eventually, they hang themselves. Brees hung himself today and I have no interest in defending him.

I believe this can educate him tho cuz again, I think he's a good dude. Now if after all this he STILL comes back with some "Gosh gee I just love America though" BS, then screw him and his ignorance. But I'm hoping if any good comes from this, is he FINALLY educates himself and becomes better for it.

But I won't be defending him until then. Brees' lack of reading the room got us getting trashed in other threads and on social media. I'm tired of MF'ers jumping on us brehs :martin: And in 2020 Brees dumbass gave people two reasons to jump on us (first by choking away the Vikings game, now by his dumbass comments today)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The 2020 Saints documentary after we win the Super Bowl is going to be :wow:
Bruhhhh..We ain't winning a Superbowl with old man "Out of Touch with Reality" Brees.

Brees inability to stretch the field with his arm gets us every playoff run. Ginn bailed his ass out in 2018, but the no call happened.