We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I guess Payton got tired of smashing randoms in time enough to trade back into the draft and get his next Taysom Hill lol
Taysom Hill turning 30. Old Man Hill needed a young replacement.

Saints had Stevens send them videos of him running routes.

We gonna have 5 QB/TE and not know what the fukk is gonna happen.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
We have found some diamonds in the rough like Colston and Kamara in the later rounds.

We have also made some boneheaded picks like Stephone Anthony, Kenny Vaccaro, Garrett Grayson, PJ Williams, etc in recent years.

Outside of 2017, Loomis and Sean P's talent evaluation has been real hit or miss mostly miss lately. I'll be patient and see how this plays out though.

Daps

Payton won't do it cause he has an irrational attachment to him for whatever damn reason... but if we could dump old man Taysom onto some sucker along with Easton and sign Winston with the cap space we'd get from letting those 2 go I'd rate this an A~ or so offseason. But of course this team only contacts big name FAs like Winston and AB to get their and the fans hopes up before shytting all over them so of course we're going to keep up this "Hill is the successor to Brees" bullshyt for another season while actual good QBs like Scam and Winston go to smarter (and less :mjpls:) teams... :snoop:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Taysom Hill turning 30. Old Man Hill needed a young replacement.

Saints had Stevens send them videos of him running routes.

We gonna have 5 QB/TE and not know what the fukk is gonna happen.

He'll be 31 by the time he sees any significant time behind center barring injury. That's already older by QB standards.

The Saints front office lazy AF, and I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't go back to being irrelevant for a time after this year.

I would have rather overpaid Bridgewater, whose 2-3 years younger and more proven at the position, 1 year and let him take over after this year.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Payton won't do it cause he has an irrational attachment to him for whatever damn reason... but if we could dump old man Taysom onto some sucker along with Easton and sign Winston with the cap space we'd get from letting those 2 go I'd rate this an A~ or so offseason. But of course this team only contacts big name FAs like Winston and AB to get their and the fans hopes up before shytting all over them so of course we're going to keep up this "Hill is the successor to Brees" bullshyt for another season while actual good QBs like Scam and Winston go to smarter (and less :mjpls:) teams... :snoop:

I wouldn't mind either of those two this season but I also won't trip if we wait till next year and plug in whatever next veteran QB gets released. Stafford? Rodgers???

Idk...I've just never been as in a rush to find Brees' replacement until we absolutely have to (when he retires). The QB carousel changes dramatically every year, I'm fine with taking the risk of waiting till the 12th hour to finally get one. And if Payton legit wants it to be Taysom, well, we had better had just won a Super Bowl with Brees and I won't care if YOU are the QB lol.