We need UglyPeopleMeet.com

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But you're not even ugly! You're gorgeous sir!

Ms.Road Imma need you to step into my office for a minute......

Don't move or say a word..

Smile for mi beautiful..:shaq:

Now repeat what I say...

Say, "I don't know what I'm talking about" three times...

Smile for mi..

ac0219734cfc2fd5ea87b4a76dee3be1.gif

@Draje

Its time breh... Its time to clean house...
nas-gifmask_zpsae64a0e6.gif

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Nah, I'm fully aware people don't give a shyt about others. Especially online. If I sound crazy it's because I've reached a breaking point and I feel like letting it all out. I keep most things to myself, even on the internet. I was just trying to start a humorous thread where unattractive girls could relate to each other's experiences.
And explain how can I love myself if no one else does? That entire "love yourself and others will" is bullshyt. No one gives a damn what you think about yourself. If you're attractive, you are. If not, it is what it is. Having a good personality can only get you so far sometimes.

Actually, people MOCK you if you love yourself.
:mjlol:
Damn, I felt this on an emotional level :wow:

I've been fat my whole life so I get what you're saying. You just have to reach your "fukk it" point. Seriously. Once I REALLY stopped caring about how other people saw me, I started actually glo'ing up :blessed: it's been such a blessing.

Good luck tho. I know it's hard outchea.

Ness

Banned
Daps
Damn, I felt this on an emotional level :wow:

I've been fat my whole life so I get what you're saying. You just have to reach your "fukk it" point. Seriously. Once I REALLY stopped caring about how other people saw me, I started actually glo'ing up :blessed: it's been such a blessing.

Good luck tho. I know it's hard outchea.
Ur not fat, u jus full of lyrics

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, and it's the best angle I can get.

You're not ugly at all :wtf:. You have good features (pretty eyes, smile, bone structure) I don't know if you're fishing for compliments/daps :sas2:, but if you're serious and don't feel confident in your appearance, the best thing I can recommend is getting into great shape. A relative of mine became 1000 times more attractive to females after he got ripped, and prior to that he never got girls. I know you're a woman, and you don't look out of shape or anything, but it's a great esteem booster (and you need that!) no matter your goals, and a good ass body is pretty undeniable. Better than getting surgery. The Gym sub-forum is a great place to start.

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Paradise Road and @Luna, you're not even close to ugly :dwillhuh::what:. If you're not trying to get attention/compliments, (which I'm pretty sure you are:francis:) you need some counseling because your esteem/self image problems are definitely not healthy :huhldup::merchant:.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
@Paradise Road and @Luna, you're not even close to ugly :dwillhuh::what:. If you're not trying to get attention/compliments, (which I'm pretty sure you are:francis:) you need some counseling because your esteem/self image problems are definitely not healthy :huhldup::merchant:.
nah... not fishing for compliments. I already know that I have lowish self esteem. I don't need to pay someone to tell me that.