Reppin
Red Roof Inn
how original
Much like yours, and other posts in here. :sas1:

You:"*starved for attention* Oh I'm soooo ugly!:queen:"

*waits for posts full of :cape: trying to convince you otherwise*

You:"*Ego is full* :queen:"

You're supposed to stop doing this shyt when you leave high school.:martin:

I also find it very telling that I didn't even quote any posts in particular, but your nerves obviously got struck :sas2:

Luna

All Star
Daps
Much like yours, and other posts in here. :sas1:

You:"*starved for attention* Oh I'm soooo ugly!:princess:"

*waits for posts full of :cape: trying to convince you otherwise*

You:"*Ego is full* :princess:"

You're supposed to stop doing this shyt when you leave high school. :martin:

Shut the fukk up moron, the salon is supposed to be a place for women to share their experiences. Not my fault you're here browsing and stating your opinion. I'm not going to keep my experiences to myself for fear of idiots like you dismissing it with the "attention whore" generalization. People go through shyt in life, and guess what? They talk about it, so get over it
:mjlol:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Shut the fukk up moron, the salon is supposed to be a place for women to share their experiences. Not my fault you're here browsing and stating your opinion. I'm not going to keep my experiences to myself for fear of idiots like you dismissing it with the "attention whore" generalization. People go through shyt in life, and guess what? They talk about it, so get over it
:mjlol:
Yes, that's exactly what I did, and is exactly what I'm allowed to do. That's the whole thing about social media and the internet, when you put something out there, people are allowed to say what they think about what you post. That's what they call "A discussion". No one's exempt, even you :umad: Don't wanna hear my opinions? That's what the ignore feature is for. The internet is a horrible place for people with thin skin. :heh:

Luna

All Star
Daps
Yes, that's exactly what I did, and is exactly what I'm allowed to do. That's the whole thing about social media and the internet, when you put something out there, people are allowed to say what they think about what you post. That's what they call "A discussion". No one's exempt, even you :umad: Don't wanna hear my opinions? That's what the ignore feature is for. The internet is a horrible place for people with thin skin. :heh:

No problem, pimp. Ain't no one stopping you. I'm refuting your statement because it's wrong. Goes both ways. :manny:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Not in my thread ya ain't :manny:
860%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20david_otunga%20gif%20wwe%20you_mad.gif