We need UglyPeopleMeet.com

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if you've notice... paradise is chubby. Even at my age dude's don't want a chubby girl no matter how pretty her face is.

Well keep ya head up, I think you look cute :salute:.

If it's just about being chubby, then step your fitness game up. Nothing wrong with being a bit chubby, but going to the gym makes you feel good not just physically, but spiritually/emotionally as well :ohlawd:. That's one of the best ways to boost esteem.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
peoplewithlowselfesteemmeet.com

Most of the people who say they're ugly aren't even really ugly. They usually look like normal average looking people.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
silly @Luna u arent ugly , just overweight

if u get in shape youll be nice, because ur face is cute...a body can be fixed, a face cant so consider yourself lucky

Luna

All Star
Daps
silly @Luna u arent ugly , just overweight

if u get in shape youll be nice, because ur face is cute...a body can be fixed, a face cant so consider yourself lucky

Thank you. im actually 5'5'' ish in the 130 range so my weight is pretty average. I could always lose more. I guess you got the impression that im big because my face is round? That's honestly the only thing I like about myself haha

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you. im actually 5'5'' ish in the 130 range so my weight is pretty average. I could always lose more. I guess you got the impression that im big because my face is round? That's honestly the only thing I like about myself haha
Iol then you're cool...but having low self-esteem is dangerous... Know ur Worth.... Ppl that don't understand they're value end up as victims

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't keep you from feeling that way... :to:

tumblr_nl3z5pYqv21tt6jwmo4_250.png