We need UglyPeopleMeet.com

Luna

All Star
Daps
No sah...
tumblr_n1iwk5BiUR1tsh9bxo1_400.gif

As the co-founder of the #uglyteam movement I would like to review her (could be a dude) application to further investigate if she (he) is not **** or trolling. Come on mane you know these things already. We don't tolerate liers or trolls... :stopitslime:

I proved im a girl already. Y'all so stuck on this **** character, he's probably at work now
:mjlol:

Daps
I don't know if you trolling or not...:leostare:

My advice in life is to give zero fukks about simple shyt you can't change and just live. Not exist, live. You're at "that" age so hormones doing their thing and that can mess up your mind. Take a deep breath and Live your life brightly, regardless what others think. On the bright side, lots of "fuglies" out there getting game. You'll figure it out if you're smart.

And again, if you trolling :leostare:

Luna

All Star
Daps
I don't know if you trolling or not...:leostare:

My advice in life is to give zero fukks about simple shyt you can't change and just live. Not exist, live. You're at "that" age so hormones doing their thing and that can mess up your mind. Take a deep breath and Live your life brightly, regardless what others think. On the bright side, lots of "fuglies" out there getting game. You'll figure it out if you're smart.

And again, if you trolling :leostare:

Thanks for the positive vibes, hun. Hopefully I'll figure it out one day :blessed:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
As a spokesperson for team ugly I know this feeling oh too well...:sadbron:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I was looking for girls who could relate, hence why I posted on the salon lol
I can only relate to looking like a child and being cute as opposed to sexy. You have a round childlike face but you might have body. That's actually attractive. I havent seen anything from your picture that screams ugly.

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Everybody wants to hear:
tumblr_mg24fiyjZ31ql5yr7o1_250.gif

If someone genuinely thinks I'm cute than I'll thankful for that! Everyone loves positive attention.
But that's not why I posted this. I've had to deal with being ugly all my life since I was little.
Ever heard: "That's a face only a mother could love?"
Well even my mom can't hide the fact she doesn't love my mug
:mjcry:
The problem is you look under aged.