42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Everybody wants to hear:
tumblr_mg24fiyjZ31ql5yr7o1_250.gif

If someone genuinely thinks I'm cute than I'll thankful for that! Everyone loves positive attention.
But that's not why I posted this. I've had to deal with being ugly all my life since I was little.
Ever heard: "That's a face only a mother could love?"
Well even my mom can't hide the fact she doesn't love my mug
:mjcry:
You sound crazy just off the strength of this thread.

Why you think any person worth having would want to take time from their own ambitions and goals just to fix your shyt? Especially when your entire gameplan is to be loved while you truly believe that you ain't shyt anyways?

:dame:

unfukk yourself

Luna

All Star
Daps
You sound crazy just off the strength of this thread.

Why you think any person worth having would want to take time from their own ambitions and goals just to fix your shyt? Especially when your entire gameplan is to be loved while you truly believe that you ain't shyt anyways?

unfukk yourself

Nah, I'm fully aware people don't give a shyt about others. Especially online. If I sound crazy it's because I've reached a breaking point and I feel like letting it all out. I keep most things to myself, even on the internet. I was just trying to start a humorous thread where unattractive girls could relate to each other's experiences.
And explain how can I love myself if no one else does? That entire "love yourself and others will" is bullshyt. No one gives a damn what you think about yourself. If you're attractive, you are. If not, it is what it is. Having a good personality can only get you so far sometimes.

Actually, people MOCK you if you love yourself.
:mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah, I'm fully aware people don't give a shyt about others. Especially online. If I sound crazy it's because I've reached a breaking point and I feel like letting it all out. I keep most things to myself, even on the internet. I was just trying to start a humorous thread where unattractive girls could relate to each other's experiences.
And explain how can I love myself if no one else does? That entire "love yourself and others will" is bullshyt. No one gives a damn what you think about yourself. If you're attractive, you are. If not, it is what it is. Having a good personality can only get you so far sometimes.

Actually, people MOCK you if you love yourself.
:mjlol:
That is like...

:whew:

You do sound crazy :usure:and I hope life improves for you. You are describing low self-esteem issues with spotless detail and precision. It sounds like you just happen to be surrounded by a lot of shytty people. If you can't be happy by yourself, then you can't expect to do anything but drain the happiness of everyone around you - whether they're good people or not.

I was laughing at the idea of this thread at first but damn.

Get help before you end up on a crazy POF profiles list

Luna

All Star
Daps
#uglyteam we got a new member :blessed:

:salute:

That is like...

:whew:

You do sound crazy :usure:and I hope life improves for you. You are describing low self-esteem issues with spotless detail and precision. It sounds like you just happen to be surrounded by a lot of shytty people. If you can't be happy by yourself, then you can't expect to do anything but drain the happiness of everyone around you - whether they're good people or not.

I was laughing at the idea of this thread at first but damn.

Get help before you end up on a crazy POF profiles list

Nah, I'm not crazy. Just letting it all out. I'm also not draining anyone's happiness, for that matter. I suffer quietly. There is no way I can pester others about my self esteem issues because there isn't anyone there to hear me out in the first place. But thanks for the semi-positive vibes.
:salute:

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
Yes, somebody needs to make this :blessed:

A place where everybody can get everybody, cuz we all ugly :blessed:
There should be a verification process, to make sure you're ugly :ufdup: so pretty people can't join and flex on everybody else :shaq2:

:blessed:

So, which 6 cert Coli member gonna make this :dame: