Daps
Reppin
Murim
I don't fear you :donttrust:
pGaL3jp.png

Luna

All Star
Daps
do y'all really have to be so internet tough all the time? lol Do yall allow yourself to feel anything other than contempt and the urge to mock other people's problems? damn shame
:dahell:

Luna

All Star
Daps
I posted here looking for some sisterly love and so far so bad
:mjcry:

Luna

All Star
Daps
You know what. I don't like your attention whoring then.

Find a hobby and fall in love with yourself. You can't be in a relationship.

I have plenty of hobbies. I don't understand why we live in a culture where were supposed to be tough at all times and dismissive of our emotions everyday. That's just not possible, someday you just let it all out. when people are hurting that's what they do, they look for others who share similar experiences. Obviously no one should dwell in their own problems, but it's only healthy to talk about it once in a while.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I have plenty of hobbies. I don't understand why we live in a culture where were supposed to be tough at all times and dismissive of our emotions everyday. That's just not possible, someday you just let it all out. when people are hurting that's what they do, they look for others who share similar experiences. Obviously no one should dwell in their own problems, but it's only healthy to talk about it once in a while.

So, when you're feeling down, do one of those hobbies that you love. You'll be fine.