We need to start a dialogue about SHEIN

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Ain’t that shyt basically Forever 21 and places like that but with a different name? Some SHEIN stuff is ok and you can make it work. Learn how to wash clothes right and you can wear it a couple more times than once lol

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They’re probably the exact same items. I agree if you use one, the other is useless. From my experience SHEIN is easier to deal with. Clothes come faster, no hassle on returns.

300% is impossible SHEIN prices are dirt cheap.
I saw a SHEIN shirt in Ross once. People are clowning but SHEIN is getting bought out here lol. I put them in the same catagory as H&M, Forever 21, Primark, etc. The only difference is you can go out your hands on all these other brands right now. Boooy let Shein bring a store to your town… People would be up in there quickly just like when Primark opened here :russ: Folks are hurting out here and they will buy that shyt. I mean folks were really seriously wearing these

1687191517c230e52a17854a228cd4b49b77152413_thumbnail_720x.webp

I don’t care how bad it gets, I’m not wearing these :deadrose:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Doesn't it dissolve once you put it in the laundry machine ?
There is a way around it. My cousin told me how.

1. Put 42 degree water in a spray bottle and spray down your garment within 15 minutes.

2. Turn oscillating fan on and let it fan garments for 8 minutes and 37 seconds.

3. Put garments in washing machine along with 19 pellets of scent booster, any brand.

4. Before starting washer, turn both cold and hot water valves off.

5. Start machine and dry wash the garments.

6. Put garments in dryer, but don't start the dryer. Just let the clothes sit in there for 5 hours. They just need to know they've been in the dryer.

7. They might be a little damp, but that would wear off after a couple hours of wearing them.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They’re probably the exact same items. I agree if you use one, the other is useless. From my experience SHEIN is easier to deal with. Clothes come faster, no hassle on returns.

300% is impossible SHEIN prices are dirt cheap.

Yeah.

If it is a shein item.

It is a Ali express special beforehand.

You can get a suit jacket from aliexpress for 2.75.

Everything on shein is an aliepxress model. More than likely.
Plus been marked up by 300% pr less.

Shein
Temu
Rakutan

are all bullshyt compared to aliexpress.

That alibaba be poppin.
Going to shein is like asking the middle man for mid grade dope. Yet you paying premium prices for garbage markup.

art barr

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
You know what's a faulty shein clothing item? The one that actually serves you even after couple times of washing. It's like their fault if they accidentally made an ok item.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Where's that IG where the dude spent $800 on 10 Shein outfits when you need it?

I just can't see me copping Shein. Banana Republic same shyt, same price, higher quality, and they're not knocking off up and coming designers.
Banana Republic and Shein do not have the same price point.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Shein is obviously not for the billionaires at Coli.com, but it is the biggest online clothing retailer in America and the 3rd largest globally.

28366.jpeg