We need to start a dialogue about SHEIN

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Shein is obviously not for the billionaires at Coli.com, but it is the biggest online clothing retailer in America and the 3rd largest globally.

28366.jpeg
That's 3 years old. I don’t believe VS is still in the top 10.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I thought they weee going outta business. My daughter ordered MAD shyt from there this summer cuz the rumor was they were about to get shut down

Anyways those clothes are cheap as shyt. She had these flare pants from there. They got washed and came out the size a toddler would wear
:heh:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Bump :mjgrin:

So much dope summer shyt on that bytch. Bagged and tagged this bad joint at this festival, in my $6 SHEIN shirt and some $3 shades :banderas:

Was packed as a mfer in there wit nggas rockin $200 J’s and cheap t shirts with a ‘ designer’ logo so they paid $300 for it :mjlol:

Mfers doin it all wrong :pachaha:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Bump :mjgrin:

So much dope summer shyt on that bytch. Bagged and tagged this bad joint at this festival, in my $6 SHEIN shirt and some $3 shades :banderas:

Was packed as a mfer in there wit nggas rockin $200 J’s and cheap t shirts with a ‘ designer’ logo so they paid $300 for it :mjlol:

Mfers doin it all wrong :pachaha:
How did it feel putting your shirt in the garbage right after since you know it’s going to vaporize in the laundry machine? :mjlol:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Laundry? It was a button down shirt. Chest and chains out. :hhh:

I was dressed like your chick wished you would:umad:
So you’re about to pay the dry cleaner more than what you paid for the shirt instead of just buying a new one when your paper machete clothes need to be washed? :dead:

And no, my wife would roast the fk out of you for wearing cheap shyt that would fall apart in a crisp breeze :mjlol:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Lmao I have only one item from shein, a really cute bikini.

Glad u found your flow, I personally prefer Asos sample sales for one time wear outfits