"WE NEED MORE BLACK COPS, JUDGES, DAs"

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
White people control the legislative system that shapes the laws anyway. Need total shakeup in this country.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
A Cop's Aggressive Behavior: Among the cops charged in federal racketeering case is an officer familiar to residents and rapper Young Moose

750x422

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
@brother walt told us. :sas2:

real spit look I have a homie that's a cop we like best friends he been a cop going on 2 yrs. now his whole attitude has changed he feel like cops can do any damn thing and never wrong about nothing (me and him both black) his excuse is u don't know how hard it is to be a cop we was talking about Walter Scott and I told him there is no way he cant be found of murder if they don't convict him its no hope for black men he going tell me our people need to pull our pants up and get a job im like :mindblown: what that got to do with anything like and he goes to talk about his past and he told me would you ever convict yourself of a crime and send yourself to jail I said hell nall he replied neither will we :leon:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
I'm gonna quote this link so that everyone carefully reads it..

their two experts are a white female FBI agent and an old black deputy district attorney....

now he aint the actual DA, hes just massa's deputy...

his name is s. lamar sims, and i'd bet my house that hes one of them civil rights c00ns...

worst part is he said in the report the cop driving was not wrong to roll up on tamir rice like that

when that shyt directly goes against police training

Tamir Rice shooting was tragic but reasonable: prosecution experts

Both said questioning Garmback's tactics is unreasonable.

"To suggest that Officer Garmback should have stopped the car at another location is to engage in exactly the kind of 'Monday morning quarterbacking' that case law exhorts us to avoid."

:francis:

Black investgator in the Tamir Rice case.

But but but become the system. :troll:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Black people need more of these people that THEY CONTROL :ufdup:

The problem with just having black faces in these positions is that they have no ties to the black community necessarily. They are not beholden to the black community in terms of commitment and backing. So, they become part of the problem since they are beholden to an entrenched white supremacist machine.

Black people need to engage in pro-active, counterintelligence work by recruiting locals blacks, especially black youths, to go into these fields under their auspices.

That means creating local, silent committees that pool money for preliminary police training and licensing. And then recruiting/paying off cops that are already police to give them inside track into the police academies for their new prospects. And strategically place their black recruits into local police academies.

That means using the local, silent committees to use the pooled money to handpick students from local schools and fund their college/law school education. With the express intent of serving the needs of that community either via infiltrating the local political machine or working in some non-profit aspect to fight injustice imposed by said political machine. Preferably, the committee would sponsor both sides of the coin.

This same diagram should be used across the board for other jobs in vital areas such as firefighters, EMTs, etc. :sas1:

These people would work as double agents who report back vital information to the local, silent committee :sas2:

They also gather sensitive, compromising information that can be used as leverage for political purposes related to the larger community :ehh:

All it takes is a few black people in each city getting on code and putting some money towards progression instead of All-Star weekend :francis:

Peace