CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Milwaukee cop who killed Sylville Smith accused of sex assault

A Milwaukee police officer who shot and killed a man in August — setting off protests in the city — allegedly sexually assaulted incapacitated victims, tried to pay for sex and snapped nude photos of unsuspecting acquaintances, according to authorities.

HE RAPED MEN
AND TRIED TO PAY MEN FOR SEX...

HE GOT FIRED...

HE DIDNT GET FIRED FOR SHOOTING THAT BROTHER THOUGH...

REMINDS ME OF WHATS GOING ON IN CALI...

ABOUT 20 COPS HAVE BEEN FIRED FOR fukkING PROSTITUTES
BUT THEY GOT YOUR BACK IF YOU KILL A NEGRO.
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
White people will rig votes to keep blacks out of office

BEING IN OFFICE ISNT THE SOLUTION.

WE HAVE PLENTY OF c00n BLACKS IN OFFICE
INCLUDING THE PRESIDENT.

HOW MANY ASIAN POLITICIANS/JUDGES/COPS DO YOU SEE?

THEYRE DOING JUST FINE
BECAUSE THEY KEEP TO THEMSELVES AND PRACTICE GROUP ECONOMICS
:devil:
:evil:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Report: 3 Miami officers fired over target practice 'jokes'

full

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to believe this,and think you could get in and be on your james bond shyt...pretending to go along with the system,while wearing a wire catching these racist saying the wrong thing....but what if you get in Too deep like Omar Epps:wow:

I wouldnt want that for any black folks,plus im pretty sure they would be set up or killed the moment they bought they evidence to somebodys attention....gotta just boycott the legal system by not calling the damn police,or going to court,sounds easy enough for me,i dont call police:manny:

Wouldnt mind havin some black doctors and paramedics,i might call 911 for a ambulance or housefire....wouldnt mind if they didnt drive slower because of where i live or my race:mjpls:?dont crack out the electronic shock things to revive me,just pronounce me dead soon as they see im melanated:mjcry:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
NOT JUST BLACK. YOU NEED BLACK AND/OR FAMILIAR WITH THE SITUATIONS THAT LOW INCOME PEOPLE GO THROUGH. SOME GUY WHO HAS NEVER BEEN BROKE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT A MAN WITH 2 KIDS AND NO JOB GOES THROUGH TO FEED HIS KIDS.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
NOT JUST BLACK. YOU NEED BLACK AND/OR FAMILIAR WITH THE SITUATIONS THAT LOW INCOME PEOPLE GO THROUGH. SOME GUY WHO HAS NEVER BEEN BROKE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT A MAN WITH 2 KIDS AND NO JOB GOES THROUGH TO FEED HIS KIDS.
yeah but now your piling on too many requirements for it. it's not enough to just be black

:ufdup:you need to be familair with the situations that low income people go through

:ufdup:you need to stand strong against the current and do what's right (mosbey from baltimore sold tickets and didn't follow through)

:ufdup:if your job is in jepoardy because your not following the white supremacist system stay the course even though there is a high chance you'll get replaced eventually

:ufdup:don't turn a blind eye to injustice for political maneuvering and money (the guy in brooklyn did this)

that is a lot man :shaq2:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
yeah but now your piling on too many requirements for it. it's not enough to just be black

:ufdup:you need to be familair with the situations that low income people go through

:ufdup:you need to stand strong against the current and do what's right (mosbey from baltimore sold tickets and didn't follow through)

:ufdup:if your job is in jepoardy because your not following the white supremacist system stay the course even though there is a high chance you'll get replaced eventually

:ufdup:don't turn a blind eye to injustice for political maneuvering and money (the guy in brooklyn did this)

that is a lot man :shaq2:

ALL I WAS SAYING WAS THAT JUST BEING BLACK ISN'T ENOUGH BECAUSE ANY c00n CAN TAKE THE JOB AND KEEP DOING THE SAME shyt A WHITE JUDGE WOULD.