"WE NEED MORE BLACK COPS, JUDGES, DAs"

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Both Baltimore and Cleveland PD's are over 40% black in numbers and got hit with those justice department reports.:mjpls:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/off-...-that-cost-garners-life.278143/#post-11456864

'It makes good headlines to say this is occurring, but I don't think you can validate it until you look into the circumstances they were stopped in,' said Bernard Parks, the former chief of the Los Angeles Police Department, who is African American.

'Now if you want to get into the essence of why certain groups are stopped more than others, then you only need to go to the crime reports and see which ethnic groups are listed more as suspects. That's the crime data the officers are living with.'

Blacks made up 73 percent of the shooting perpetrators in New York in 2011 and were 23 percent of the population.
Former LAPD chief who was black outchhea victim blaming.:mjpls:

HPOU Board - Houston Police Officers Union

Checked those cops Facebook pages. First guy loved Ted Cruz and has a don't tread on me header.:mjpls:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I'm from a city that has mostly Black cops, judges and Solicitors (DA). They're just as bad as the white ones. If not worse. You got 2 types- the cool ones from round the way and the lame ass c00ns. The cool ones are aight but they don't do their job. So it's all fine and dandy if you know them personally, but if you don't they not gonna do shyt cuz to help you they just collecting a check at the end of the day. And it's cool to loaf and coast thru your grind if that's what you want to do. But not so much in a public servant role where you actually supposed to be helping people. The 2nd type are worse than the worst cac cops could ever be. They almost hate Black people as much or maybe even more and they so caught up in themselves and feel so self important on some "I made it why can't you" type shyt that they can't see the forest for the trees and end up falling in line with whitey every step of the way. I hate cops. Of all colors. fukk em all. It's the system as a whole that's broken. If you a cop you was more than likely a lame fukk nikka growing up living out your power trip.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The system is game-tight. They've been had that "change shyt from within" angle sewed up. You can't change shyt from within because you'll just be rooted out. The only way to not be a c00n working within the government is be some kind of double agent. You've got to pretend that you're maintainin the status quo while working on the low to end it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
With the black ESPN

:snoop: Jesus Christ. Thank god I aint got cable no more Im just gonna ignore it. His tenure is over move the fukk on...:why: Why the fukk he care so much they dont like your ass either way.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Bill de Blasio’s Bad Bet: He thought a more diverse NYPD would support a liberal mayor.

Owusu-Bempah said he has interviewed black officers who had “very liberal” political views when they first entered the force that quickly gave way to clannishness. As part of the acculturation process—and the toll of regularly witnessing the results of people committing crimes—these officers came to feel suspicion toward the general public, and to see themselves and their fellow officers as being separate from the rest of society.

full

Last edited:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The answer is building a Nation within a Nation with secure borders and gated communities like everyone else does who doesn't want to be bothered with the general public.

We are the only group of people (at large) who the government has shown nothing but disdain for so many of us still depend on them for the essentials.