"WE NEED MORE BLACK COPS, JUDGES, DAs"

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I'm not gonna lie... 98% of Black cops I've met were bigger a$$holes than the white cops. :dame:
I really hate to say this as a Black Man but a lot of black cops is some fukk boys... probably nikkas who got bullied in school so they became cops to get payback. :martin:

Now I've met some cool ass Black cops too.... but their is still a certain level of distance I keep with them because they are still cops at the end of the day. :usure:

Literally there isn't a day in my life that goes buy that I don't do something considered "illegal". I'm always on edge around police.

I say we need more avenues to get these young black brothas in HBCU's and wanting to become entrepreneurs, building the black dollar, preserving the black family.

Then we wouldn't have a need for police...except to keep the crazy white people out of our communities. :usure:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Nothing surprises me in racist ass Texas. That blue lives matter bill is basically a hate crime bill to protect cops. This is a VERY IMPORTANT BILL, reason being that hush money that these police departments have been paying will dry up in all cases. So when a cops kills another person, it will make extremely hard for the family of the victim to get any money allocated to them in a civil suit.

In a lot of these police officer shootings, the department is firing the officer, THE DA brings about BS charges, taints the jury pool and the officer is acquitted, now you will see department NOT firing the officer making it even harder for charges to be brought upon.

I know white supremacy reigns and people wanna blame trump. But so much BS happen to blacks in this country under a BLACK president and two BLACK AG's... So people need to think about that before they talk about what's happening in the present. But because the last president did nothing but host beer summits and sang Amazing Grace, shyt will just get worse with laws like this.

The police departments put up the most money for the DA's and judges campaign and they won't go against their own for blacks. And how they pick these jury's are an absolute joke...
What's your opinion of how these departments follow these consent agreements negotiated by the DOJ under Holder and Lynch?

Another thing that can't be discounted is how Obama let record amounts of military equipment get transferred under his watch. :francis:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Though it may help a little, it probably wouldn't make a significant difference. The problems we are seeing go beyond race. This is about the police force, and how they are family with the prosecutors. What's even more important, and I do not believe there is a resolution for it, is how the public as a whole perceives police officers. Understand that many Americans view police as real life super-heroes. And with that perception, comes a ton of credibility. Look at some of the recent cases. They actually made it to trial. And when that happens, the resolution is taken out of the hands of the government and given to the jurors, who are regular citizens. Look at the Philando Castille case. It actually got to a jury. It was THEM who let the cop go. Why? Because when many, many citizens hear a cop say "I believed my life was in danger", they believe them no matter how ridiculous it may sound to the rest of us. And he was a Latino. But often all jurors see is BLUE.