"WE NEED MORE BLACK COPS, JUDGES, DAs"

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I agree, with o/p, the way systems setup only black people that are willing to conform are allowed to succeed ie: law enforcement, military, corporate etc.

This does not mean that all you need, but the idea of getting enough blacks in a position of power to change the status quo is a foolish concept.

All you'll get is a bunch of bougie nikkas, that are happy for their status, can give good lip service, and look down on other blacks that don't want to be comfy with massa

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Hey genius, you know you can vote these DA's and etc out right? You start a grassroots campaign working for the community's interest. However, keep talking and doing NOTHING :francis:
I plan on voting absentee in a couple weeks.:umad:

Double dare you to tell that "Well vote again!!" bullshyt to the people of Baltimore,NC, and Brooklyn who voted in bootlicking jiggaboos.:aicmon:

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I plan on voting absentee in a couple weeks.:umad:

Double dare you to tell that "Well vote again!!" to the people of Baltimore,NC, and Brooklyn who voted in bootlicking jiggaboos.:aicmon:
The point is that they should not be voted back in. That is what we call failed leadership. I have the same problem in Portsmouth with my dipshyt mayor :snoop:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
This doesn't work necessarily work. You have black people in these positions and they still give the same rhetoric.

What you need to do is establish an independent political party and vote them in.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL

full