We Need a Second Great Migration: Black Folks Need to Head Back Downsouth (NYT)

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can only gain some influence in Houston and Dallas. Austin and San Antonio don't have a large enough black population to get anything popping.

Dallas and Houston will be 60% Mexican in 20-30 years tho. :heh:

Do y'all understand how fast the Mexican population has grown in Dallas alone? :heh:

http://www.census.gov/population/www...0076/TXtab.pdf

Dallas 1970
66.9% White
24.9% Black
7.5% Hispanic
0.6% Other

Dallas 1980
56.9% White
29.4% Black
12.3% Hispanic
1.0% Asian and Pacific Islander

Dallas 1990
47.9% White
29.5% Black
20.3% Hispanic
2.1% Asian and Pacific Islander

Dallas 2000 (http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet...ng=en&-_sse=on)
35.6% Hispanic
34.6% White
26.5% Black
3.2% Asian and Pacific Islander

It's probably 46% on the 2020 Census and that's just counting the legal Mexicans. :heh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Smh spoken like a true neoliberal cosmopolitan. Rather live around them croissant eating mofos rather than your fellow countrymen, why don't you love us man?:mjcry:

I live in Brooklyn now, there are black people everywhere, the world is ours and always will be.

I've met and made friends with black people from all over the world while living in Europe. I even met people from countries that I've never met black people from while living in NY which is eyeopening(all over Africa/ different regions of Brazil/Cuba/South America). Anyways I think the quality of life is just better in Europe, it's the same reason I choose to live in NYC, and not some red state. I'm a Jamaican American and I've got love in my heart for all black people.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
When are black people going to focus on getting money instead of worrying about “hate” all the time from cacs in a cac nation.

Texas, ATL and NC are good southern states cause they have large cities that can give black folks good paying gigs.

Money and wealth should be the only concern of the black community. Once you get that then we can talk about politics.
Big facts especially the low cost of living and the ability to generate wealth through home ownership living in those places.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Other black folks please read what this motherfukker just wrote . I’m a hood rat for saying the historical city of Birmingham is a good place for black folks and he’s calling it a Murderous city:mjpls: this little bytch is from Haiti and he’s looking down on Birmingham :heh::mindblown:

I though you weren't a fan of ADOS :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same ppl who left the South then, are the same ppl who either challenged WS in the 20's and onward, that or their children/grandchildren did. :hubie:

The Black Panther Party were made up of ppl from Chicago; Oakland, NY, etc. Their parents likely moved to those places from the Carolinas; Mississippi, Louisiana, etc. :hubie:

The LA uprising of 1992, was likely made up of the children/grandchildren of Louisiana and Mississippi migrants. :hubie:

:mjlol: This bullshyt got daps too.... I don’t know what his overall point was so I might be in the wrong here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are issues everywhere but there is more upside. You seem to read and understand the world like a autistic person so I can’t fault you, you can’t help it :yeshrug:

nikka Google life situations cause he ain’t experienced shyt and unfortunately not built for shyt

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
When are black people going to focus on getting money instead of worrying about “hate” all the time from cacs in a cac nation.

Texas, ATL and NC are good southern states cause they have large cities that can give black folks good paying gigs.

Money and wealth should be the only concern of the black community. Once you get that then we can talk about politics.
Thank you. This.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idgaf. Ppl in the south be lying to themselves tryna make the south cities seem like the best. Mfcas really was in the other thread comparing Atlanta to Los Angeles. Give me a break :mjlol:

Like I said new Orleans dope culture wise. Houston is diverse. But outside of that nothing in the south comes CLOSE to the big 3( la, nyc, Chicago). Sorry but truth hurts :yeshrug:

The irony is that those aren’t and never were black cities.... online nikkas kill me with romanticizing nikkas ran non black, built non black, and politicized non black while being a minority of the population.... Just say you hate tried and true nikkas....