We need a First 48 thread

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i stopped watching that shieeet is too depressing to see the dumb shieet people lose their life for

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Love Det. Mason :datazz: she look like one of them down south ladies who would just take care of a nikka. Make sure a nikka stay fed, keep clean house and bathe a nikka with p*ssy everyday. One of my boys is from Memphis and he used to say, man them Memphis women would love a nikka like you down there.

I met this ex firefighter from Memphis a few years ago and this brawd was seducing me to the point i felt uncomfortable.

She was older (38) but since she used to be a firefighter she was fine as fukk. Almost muscular but not quite. Anyway, the way we ended up fukking was she invited me to her place the day after we met for a bbq. It was barely 10 peole there and after they left, while giving me a shoulder rub on the deck, just started unzipping my pants and sucking my dikk. We had a thing going for about 3 months but she later moved to Orlando.
She was the type that likes to take care of men and ive never like those type of women. To this day she be texting me trying to get me to come see here or even move to Orlando. I'm like :what:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The eisode they are showing now is sad. I really feel for the families (suspects and victims) in most of these cases.

This one they are showing now the parents of the victim had 4 sons; 3 dead through violence and 1 is incarcerated.Really sad because when listening to the dad they look like good parents who put in the effort to raise their kids right. But as the dad said "as they grow up they get to the point where they make decisions that lead them down the wrong path"

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The eisode they are showing now is sad. I really feel for the families (suspects and victims) in most of these cases.

This one they are showing now the parents of the victim had 4 sons; 3 dead through violence and 1 is incarcerated.Really sad because when listening to the dad they look like good parents who put in the effort to raise their kids right. But as the dad said "as they grow up they get to the point where they make decisions that lead them down the wrong path"

Peer pressure is a motherfukker

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Raising Black males in the ghetto is damn near a death or prison sentence.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's shyt like this episode that gets me. When they start talking to the families. The lady they were just talking to has lost both her sons to murders. First one back in 07 and now this. My heart aches for the families of both the victims and the culprits in this shyt

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i stopped watching that shieeet is too depressing to see the dumb shieet people lose their life for

Whatching it now. 2 hood rats beefing over a man.

One of them grabs 3 of her homegirls to confront the other. They run into the other chick's friend and all 4 jump her and the cute one out of the 4 chicks shoots and kills the chick in front of her 5 year old child. :snoop:

:lupe:

Seriously brehs. How do we fix this?

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Whatching it now. 2 hood rats beefing over a man.

One of them grabs 3 of her homegirls to confront the other. They run into the other chick's friend and all 4 jump her and the cute one out of the 4 chicks shoots and kills the chick in front of her 5 year old child. :snoop:

:lupe:

Seriously brehs. How do we fix this?

That episode was fukked up. She blew that other chick's brains out in front of her son.

Some of these episodes be having me not want to leave the house

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk 2