We need a First 48 thread

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just saw Detective Mason not too long ago..can hook the coli brehs up :pachaha:

Whoever mentioned the episode where the crazy bytch just admits to killing ol boy like it's nothing then says she had sex with his dead body :wow: One of the craziest confessions I've ever seen

yeah that shyt had me like :whoo:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I just saw Detective Mason not too long ago..can hook the coli brehs up :pachaha:

Whoever mentioned the episode where the crazy bytch just admits to killing ol boy like it's nothing then says she had sex with his dead body :wow: One of the craziest confessions I've ever seen
:leon: what???

do u know what season and the name of that episode

KingT33

LWO, Raider Nation, Univ of South Central Trojans
Daps
Reppin
A suburb of Los Angeles
i bought the entire series for $40 here

i think i want to fukk Det. Caroline Mason
caroline-mason.jpg

:snoop:

Love Det. Mason :datazz: she look like one of them down south ladies who would just take care of a nikka. Make sure a nikka stay fed, keep clean house and bathe a nikka with p*ssy everyday. One of my boys is from Memphis and he used to say, man them Memphis women would love a nikka like you down there.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's best to appear as if you're broke if you live in the hood. Even the bytches are so broke they're down to help a nikka jack you.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Depends on how it is done. I fully support reporting criminals to authorities when it happens. What i dont support is not reporting the crime when it happens and then when you are caught doing something you snitch to get a deal.
But YES snitching is needed in this world

shyt is sad sometimes but it also shows you a lot of whats wrong with our society. People have no respect for human lives.

I searched and couldnt find any so i created a new one :manny:

I agree with what you're saying here. for example, say someone just broke into your neighbors house and you see them running a certain direction, if the police ask me I'd be like " yea, I saw a couple of dude running in that direction". I dont consider that snitching IDK them dudes and I would want my neighbor to do the same.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:wtf: What episode are y'all watching? I'm watching the dude whose on death row for killing a bunch of people.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
they must have a marathon on today, and as usual, these nikkas are straight snitching and confessing to everything under the sun.