We need a First 48 thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
His own brother did it???? :why:

How are you gonna kill your own brother, his wife, her girlfriends... and then stab his 2 children???? :why:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
never have a seen cats routinely confess to murders in exchange for a big mac and a coke in the interrogation room :snoop:
You work in the criminal justice system? How often do you have access to police interrogation of others??

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't understand why nikkas even say one word to police. Only thing to come out your mouth needs to be :lawyer:
If you watch the show you'll see why

• Some think they are smarter than the cop and can fool them
  • Others don't know any better

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
His own brother did it???? :why:

How are you gonna kill your own brother, his wife, her girlfriends... and then stab his 2 children???? :why:

the Lester Street one?

that Ep played out so eerie that it felt scripted which makes it even more scary. I don't know how the Detective kept his composure and didn't start strangling dude when he got him to fess up after playing back that tape for him

-P-

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
what are u talking about? I'm talking about on the show.
You say you never seen them routinely confess before as if you seen many interrogations in person.

Read your own post and you'll see how it comes across

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
the Lester Street one?

that Ep played out so eerie that it felt scripted which makes it even more scary. I don't know how the Detective kept his composure and didn't start strangling dude when he got him to fess up after playing back that tape for him

-P-
Yeah that one.

They just showed it an hour ago. Sad thing is had he not fukked up and mistakenly left one of the kids alive still bleeding he would have gotten away with it.

But seriously breh how does a man stab his own 9 and 4 year old nephews and nieces to death? :why:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Yeah that one.

They just showed it an hour ago. Sad thing is had he not fukked up and mistakenly left one of the kids alive still bleeding he would have gotten away with it.

But seriously breh how does a man stab his own 9 and 4 year old nephews and nieces to death? :why:

That's scary as hell to think of how dude woulda basically been in witness protection seemingly without a care in the world after trying to merk half his own family

hard to believe a human can do something like that. .. all the bitterness and hatred in the world shouldn't bring you to be able to bring harm to defenseless innocent children

-P-

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
oak cliff had two back to back episodes friday night, not sure what it says bout my hood besides we some killers.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
oak cliff had two back to back episodes friday night, not sure what it says bout my hood besides we some killers.
Oak Cliff?

That name sounds familiar. Is that that area that they tend to name something district now? My homegirl i used to fun with lives in Dallas. She gave me a tour last month when i was there