The narrator said "... she works as a prostitute..." :beli:

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I dont like these "capital murder" type charges. I know accomplices should be punished too but damn. The shooter should get more time than the others

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The shyt is depressing these young cats throwing their lives away robbing people but i honestly cant stop watching the shyt

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
These episodes get sadder and sadder.

This dude got killed by some cat named Daunte as part of some 13th ave vs 12 court neighborhood beefs.

So now them fukkas (rival crew) looking for the Daunte dude cant find him so they killed his sister's boyfriend. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The george Gonzales episode was frightening.. Dude shot up the crib with a Ak..murked dude n disabled his lil brother sleeping In the room.. What was more frightening was that george was talking shyt to the detective like " I got a cousin in Mexico whose getting out for murder..when he comes down here it's a wrap" they gave george 70 years n karma got him cause 2 years later his lil brother was murdered in retaliation for the murders.. The end was sad tho,his lil brother. Was in a wheelchair with a damn football helmet on his head because of the brain damage.. N he was saying things like "it's weird being handicap and half of your body feeling like dead weight"

StLady

❤✌&happiness
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
The george Gonzales episode was frightening.. Dude shot up the crib with a Ak..murked dude n disabled his lil brother sleeping In the room.. What was more frightening was that george was talking shyt to the detective like " I got a cousin in Mexico whose getting out for murder..when he comes down here it's a wrap" they gave george 70 years n karma got him cause 2 years later his lil brother was murdered in retaliation for the murders.. The end was sad tho,his lil brother. Was in a wheelchair with a damn football helmet on his head because of the brain damage.. N he was saying things like "it's weird being handicap and half of your body feeling like dead weight"
the little boy can walk they did an After the first 48 on this case and he was up walking without the helmet

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea that episode sticks out in my mind too. That dude was entirely crazy and abnormal. Dude couldn't even hide his rage and hatred inside the police interview room. Talking about vests won't save a certain cop he hated. Imagine him loose on the street... I really wasn't suprised he shot that house up with the AK after seeing how batshyt insane he was in the interview.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea that episode sticks out in my mind too. That dude was entirely crazy and abnormal. Dude couldn't even hide his rage and hatred inside the police interview room. Talking about vests won't save a certain cop he hated. Imagine him loose on the street... I really wasn't suprised he shot that house up with the AK after seeing how batshyt insane he was in the interview.
man me n my peoples was sitting back looking at that episode like damn that nikka is cray and how I wouldn't even wanna walk pass that monfukka in the street. He possessed unadulterated hatred for cops n maybe people in general, he was kinda shook when tet told him he was being charged with murder. Imagine if his cousin did come down causing wreck smfh.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
the one thats on now:

20 yr chick got raped and threw in the bushes by possibly her ex bf

the mom and the bf :sadcam:

and she had a twin sister.... :damn:

her lil son :damn:

EP 253: Deadly Morning

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This is probably the worst episode.

Kill the man and his wife? Ok fine. But you had to go in the kids rooms and kill their 9 and 4 year olds too? :mindblown: