The shyt that be killing me sometimes are the hood nicknames :laugh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Oh this is a good one.

Ya'll gotta see the interrogation when they ask him where he got the TV from. Dude as like "my baby mama" so the detective says "so i'mma call your baby mother right now and confirm this" dude was liek "noooooooooooo" LMAO!

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
n!ggas always sn!tch!n on theyself but what really annoys me !s when they cry & pretend !t was a acc!dent then blame they boy for everyth!ng when there was no concrete ev!dence, thought you was about that l!fe b!tch n!gga....

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
yall need to drop sum links to these episodes

a title or sum

damn i gotta see that shyt

the last one i watched that was fukked up was the kid that was a decent HS football star but he got tied up in the streets and caught a murder with another dude

shyt was fukked up when he got to talk to his mama

That case is so deep out here, nikkas is still beefin over it.

A nikka I went to HS with almost got bodied for fuccin with jujus baby mama after he got killed, nikkas is STILL lookin for that nikka :whew:, and he only like 18

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That case is so deep out here, nikkas is still beefin over it.

A nikka I went to HS with almost got bodied for fuccin with jujus baby mama after he got killed, nikkas is STILL lookin for that nikka :whew:, and he only like 18

you remember the name of that episode?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I always crack up @ how these dudes break down once they get in that interrogation room......:sadbron:

But seriously, some of the crimes these ppl be commiting........just blows my mind.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But seriously, some of the crimes these ppl be commiting........just blows my mind.

seriously what type of life are living when your willing to kill somebody over 20 bucks, how about that episode where the piano player gets killed. one of the girls was like thats gonna pay my phone bill

i was

:yayo:

:snoop:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
shyt what ep was that?

Yall see the one where the three teens: debanair, daryl and nate; killed those 2 boys then burned they body in the car. Daryl tried to get nate taken out next. Smmfh.
Saddest shyt. Daryl's mother sent her son away and was giving him money. I was loving the det in that case.

Yeah, that one had me like :mindblown: .. I felt like keeping my son in the house forever after seeing that one. They never said why they killed them too.

The other one where they guy I think he was like 18 - 20. Shot a guy at the drive-thru and then later on that night, him & a girl setup a dude for his car.
When he got caught , he told his mom " I can't do all this time":bryan:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
seriously what type of life are living when your willing to kill somebody over 20 bucks, how about that episode where the piano player gets killed. one of the girls was like thats gonna pay my phone bill

i was

:yayo:

:snoop:

Yeah, I remember one of the detectives said when he first joined a veteran detective told him " Stop asking why".

Or how about the 50yr old who burned the prostitute , right out back and showed the guy who lived next to him the dead girls body before he burned her...

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
Yeah, that one had me like :mindblown: .. I felt like keeping my son in the house forever after seeing that one. They never said why they killed them too.

The other one where they guy I think he was like 18 - 20. Shot a guy at the drive-thru and then later on that night, him & a girl setup a dude for his car.

Yup them hoes helped him too. She was telling on herself and didn't u.n.e.n.o it

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I remember one of the detectives said when he first joined a veteran detective told him " Stop asking why".

Or how about the 50yr old who burned the prostitute , right out back and showed the guy who lived next to him the dead girls body before he burned her...

and dumped her body basically in the backyard of his apartment

:russ:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

that shyt made me mad. he was real fukking tough that night, killing, robbing and shooting. but his ass gon break down soon as he get caught. fukk outta here

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anybody know a site where you can watch full episodes?

aetv on sum bullshyt now to where you gotta be in service with certain cable providers :upsetfavre: