We need a First 48 thread

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
This episode on now is just sad. Dudes in NOLA shot up a porch filled with people hitting 4 kids and 3 adults.

What's fukked up is that they shot up the house and hit a bunch of kids while trying to kill one person :scust:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The chucky trill episode was good and really confusing at first but it seemed Chucky was playing the game raw but they skimmed thru it so fast to paint him as the ultimate victim when he did some real bogus shyt...

1. He(chucky) and his friend(Detroit, amputee) went to meet some drug suppliers.
2. Chucky got in the car with the drug suppliers to check out the drugs before giving them the money
3. Chucky was taking too long and his friend(the amputee) was ready to wrap it up so he gave the suppliers the money since chucky was in the car
4. Drug suppliers then suddenly drove off with chucky in the car
5. Chucky somehow "escapes" from the drug suppliers saying he got robbed and pistol whipped
6. His friend was like why didn't they take your chain if they "robbed" you?
7. His friend realizes chucky was in on it the whole time and demands his 80gz that the suppliers took
8. I'm assuming Chucky fesses up and gives his friend half of the money but is still in the hole for 35k
9. His former friend realizing he wont get the rest of his money, and still upset for being played, gets the drop on him when comes to ATL and kills him.

That was really messed up to then go partying in the dude city that you ripped off. The amputee even put some money on his head as well. Only thing that wasn't revealed was how his former friend Detroit got the drop on him at the second club + when Detroit got to the second spot where Chucky was he never got out the car.

My theory is one of the guys that were in the car with Chucky gave detroit the drop and collected on that 10K bounty on his head. Either way, it was a very intriguing episode.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Tulsa is insane. I'm watching an episode now and there are 2 DV cases.

The first one a photographer noticed skeletal bones in the woods.

ME determines they have been there 2-5 years.

The detective had a DV case and there's a flashbsck to the original case that aired.

Boyfriend constantly beat the shyt out of the girl.

Police takes boyfriend truck and he took the backseats out and her DNA was in the back.

They get his location and he shoots himself and they tried to find the body but never could.

2nd case a 12 year old girl hid in the closet as her aunt boyfriend killed the aunt and the 12 year old girl 16 year old sister.

The dude tried to find her in the house but couldn't. The girl so fortunate she could have been killed also