We need a First 48 thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Man... this episode has me thinking this is a cruel cruel world.:why:
Dude beat and raped his girlfriend in the past. She stayed with him. :snoop: Few years go by and dude does it again. She stayed with him and dropped the charges after he was arrested.:mindblown:
Now...looks like he might have killed her. I mean...so far she was found dead and naked in her truck. Obviously he's the first person they're looking at

Sadly her kids (2 boys i wanna say 15 and 10) witness this and...*sigh* I...I can't..

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Just got done watching that episode. That muthafukka was a fukking demon. They should put folks like that under the jail forever.
The crazy shyt is he said he was trying to kill them.. He could have said trying to scare them and got lesser charges lol..(I mean the crazy part was him shooting people but I am just saying)

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
The Mexicans in tulsa. The gf got them all jammed for murder. And the dummy pulling the trigger admitted to robbing a store before the murder smfh

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The Mexicans in tulsa. The gf got them all jammed for murder. And the dummy pulling the trigger admitted to robbing a store before the murder smfh
Nah im talking about the black dude Renese (sp) who raped and killed the white girl named Michelle. But it's still not clear to me if her kids are his, tho. Her kids are obviously mixed.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Some of them kids are beyond dumb and dont even know it. THey confess to so much without even realizing they are :snoop:
I wish i had the energy to elaborate but the episode name is "Run and gun..."
Dumb & illiterate, these youngins & old heads were not raised right

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The chick in tis new episode gets on my fukking nerves

She gets into an argument with her boyfriend, loses control and stabs him and walks out. She thinking she just poked him. His friend applied pressure to the wound and then calls his mom who was upstairs. Mother calls an ambulance. His friend goes to chase down the girl. Again both the friend and the mom arehelping but they're thinking it's not that bad. The mofo passes out and dies in the kitchen. The friend who went to chase down the girl later finds out he didnt make it.

Now this brawd out here crying at the police station talking about "i cant go to prison. I didnt mean to hurt him!" :dahell:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Weird episode on right now.

Bunch of black homeless people in Atlanta kept coming up dead. THey'd be sleeping in the street and someone would shoot them in the head 6 times each while they sleep. The mofo who was doing it, a black dude, was caught skipping the turnstyle at the train station and they searched his bag and found a gun similar to what the homeless people were shot with (ot was a rather rare type of gun with huge bullets). So the transit police call homicide and tell them they found someone with the similar gun.

THey bring the mofo in for interrogation and they were getting into it and he spills his guts telling them he's possessed by devils and goes into a tirade talking about shyt he went through and the demons...and then confesses to all the murders and other murders they didnt know he committed... :merchant:
Scary world out there....
His explanation: "I killed him. Yeah i did that. i was walking in the street that night and i decided...i'm gonna gill someone tonight before i go home. Before that i walked up to this young breh and shot him 3 times. something he said triggered something in me so i just did it..blah blah blah. Next one: before that i killed a white lady in Decatur. She was just walking. I walked by and was like BAM!"

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Brehs look up this episode. It's called BLOOD LUST. Craziest shyt ever!:merchant:
Black serial killers are real. Breh just casually confessed to the murders and casually reenacted how he did them as if he was talking about how he ran a route on the football field

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Brehs look up this episode. It's called BLOOD LUST. Craziest shyt ever!:merchant:
Black serial killers are real. Breh just casually confessed to the murders and casually reenacted how he did them as if he was talking about how he ran a route on the football field

Is that the episode where they caught ol dude outside a store or something and he started randomly telling on himself about shootings they aint even ask about?
:mjlol:

Dude sounded slow anyway like he stayon pills

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
edit I found it here it go

Man I hadn't watched First 48 in a long ass time until the other day. I'm gonna find that episode and post it but it's one of the worse. In Tulsa Oklahoma dude ex chick & homeboy lured him to the crib to smoke some good, snort perk, & chill. Mane they put this mane in da bathtub fulla ice burning him, pouring water on em, beating & kicking on him all night:demonic:. They thought he snitched on am which was word on the streets but he didn't smh. They took buddy to a farm and fed him to the pigs:damn:. Then what was left of him they burned smh that fukked my morning up fr

The victim was my cousin’s baby daddy and one of the female suspects used to be at my grandma house all the time. Courtney had some mental health issues and called himself claiming hoova but he was a cool dude. He definitely ain’t deserve that shyt.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Is that the episode where they caught ol dude outside a store or something and he started randomly telling on himself about shootings they aint even ask about?
:mjlol:

Dude sounded slow anyway like he stayon pills
NO!

I seen the episode you are talking about . This is different. THis guy was killing mostly homeless people and other random people he's never known or even met before shooting them. Most of them were killed in their sleep while they slept in the street. He'd just walk up and shoot them 6 times each and keep walking like nothing happenned. THey only knew of 2 of his victims. Dude came in and confessed to the 2 detailing how he did them. And then confessed to another 3 murders they had not linked him to.

What's impressive is how calm/cool and collected he seemed as he explained how he did them. Like like dude seems so casual about it.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Weird episode on right now.

Bunch of black homeless people in Atlanta kept coming up dead. THey'd be sleeping in the street and someone would shoot them in the head 6 times each while they sleep. The mofo who was doing it, a black dude, was caught skipping the turnstyle at the train station and they searched his bag and found a gun similar to what the homeless people were shot with (ot was a rather rare type of gun with huge bullets). So the transit police call homicide and tell them they found someone with the similar gun.

THey bring the mofo in for interrogation and they were getting into it and he spills his guts telling them he's possessed by devils and goes into a tirade talking about shyt he went through and the demons...and then confesses to all the murders and other murders they didnt know he committed... :merchant:
Scary world out there....
His explanation: "I killed him. Yeah i did that. i was walking in the street that night and i decided...i'm gonna gill someone tonight before i go home. Before that i walked up to this young breh and shot him 3 times. something he said triggered something in me so i just did it..blah blah blah. Next one: before that i killed a white lady in Decatur. She was just walking. I walked by and was like BAM!"
What network do you watch yours on , i watch mine on court tv mystery