We need a First 48 thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
yuh cuz pleasant grove is fulla messicans now, hell they taking ova the hoods in oak cliff too, they buying up all the houses and fixing up and shyt then they have all weekend long parties n shyt , shyts disgusting
do u listen to any new school dallas rappers

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nope, i hate to say it but they all trash to me
I agree :o:
i got m y old school mr pookie and mr lucci on deck tho
They prolly are the best to ever come out of the D,
I never liked TUM TUM, but i fucced wit BIG TUCK

alotta da nikkas now tho startin to sound like chief keef n shyt, some of it is ite tho :ehh:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I agree :o:

They prolly are the best to ever come out of the D,
I never liked TUM TUM, but i fucced wit BIG TUCK

alotta da nikkas now tho startin to sound like chief keef n shyt, some of it is ite tho :ehh:
i just cant get jiggy with these new cats out, they all sound the same to me and i cant stand it, thats why i take my lil mp3 player everywhere i go so i can lissen to my own music

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
i just cant get jiggy with these new cats out, they all sound the same to me and i cant stand it, thats why i take my lil mp3 player everywhere i go so i can lissen to my own music
well call k104 or 97.9 n tell dem dikkridin fagggots to play some home grown shyt :camby:

listen to THIS

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all remember the episode when the Mexican with the Houston Texan jersey hit ole boy with the chopper cause black dude swung on him for being on his turf? All his Fam talking about how he was such a good kid and didn't deserve. First of you selling drugs, but you have a kid AND you trying to intimidate people? Stupid nikka.

Or the shoutout at the gas station. Dudes ran up on some innocent cats and jacked them and when they were driving away the victim started shooting at the car they took from him and he hit the dude. Another episode were mama wanna talk how good the son was. It was all on videotape.