We need a First 48 thread

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
what was different about dallas in the 90s than now
did it have a bunch of transplants bacc den :lupe:
naw it was way different, me and my homegirls used to hitchhike across dallas safely back in the 90s and oak cliff used to be pretty chill til all them nawlins refugees came and they terrorized the schools and errythang

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
naw it was way different, me and my homegirls used to hitchhike across dallas safely back in the 90s and oak cliff used to be pretty chill til all them nawlins refugees came and they terrorized the schools and errythang
wasnt that like 2005 tho

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
wat part of oakcliff is u from
pretty much all my life i have lived from one end of loop 12 to the other, but ive been ova here in highland hills for bout the past 10 yrs or so, i like it cuz im ducked off in the woods yet still close to errythang

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
pretty much all my life i have lived from one end of loop 12 to the other, but ive been ova here in highland hills for bout the past 10 yrs or so, i like it cuz im ducked off in the woods yet still close to errythang
come to my hood, im pretty sure its different now then when u was in HS :shaq:

sanityovar8ted

Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
yup,
i stay in west mesquite, its more black people out here than it is in pleasant grove nowadays :ehh:
yuh cuz pleasant grove is fulla messicans now, hell they taking ova the hoods in oak cliff too, they buying up all the houses and fixing up and shyt then they have all weekend long parties n shyt , shyts disgusting