We More Than Half Way Into 2023…And Y’all Still Rocking Jordan’s

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LOL @ rocking Margiela paint splatters in 2023.....:laff::laff::laff:..... Louis Vuitton sneakers>>>Margiela.....

I got Louis’s too goofy. And I love paint splatters over any Louis shoe. This shyt don’t have nothing to do with designer. I got Nike shoes too. I buy what I like and Jordan’s are played. Y’all are trying the hardest and looking the silliest. So now, y’all defense consist of, but you have a pair of Amiris, will will hop on an e scooter, and like paint splatters. This is what y’all say in defense of rocking the same fukking Js :francis:

nikka did you just have the nerve to say a nikka is rocking paint splatter in 2023 when y’all nikkas been rocking the same shoe since 1980? These Mikes done drove y’all retarded

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I got Louis’s too goofy. And I love paint splatters over any Louis shoe. This shyt don’t have nothing to do with designer. I got Nike shoes too. I buy what I like and Jordan’s are played. Y’all are trying the hardest and looking the silliest. So now, y’all defense consist of, but you have a pair of Amiris, will will hop on an e scooter, and like paint splatters. This is what y’all say in defense of rocking the same fukking Js :francis:

nikka did you just have the nerve to say a nikka is rocking paint splatter in 2023 when y’all nikkas been rocking the same shoe since 1980? These Mikes done drove y’all retarded

Food for thought; its really about the whole fit. A lot of brehs are spending top dollar on high end European sneakers and rocking with a fit that DOESN'T GO.

so they spending at least 500 a pair and make it look like $50.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Food for thought; its really about the whole fit. A lot of brehs are spending top dollar on high end European sneakers and rocking with a fit that DOESN'T GO.

so they spending at least 500 a pair and make it look like $50.

Some nikkas buy designer or trendy shyt just cause it’s popular and some nikkas just have no fashion sense whatsoever. You can be broke as fukk with basic clothes and still be fly as hell if you got fashion sense. So it’s definitely not about the brands. I just buy what I like and some of the shyt I like just happen to be designer. I literally got bored with Mikes years ago. Threads like this are just good ol fashion coli shyt talking. It’s not that serious but it is how I feel. And then, I been on here for years, I know damn well the average coli nikka has negative drip.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

Son Margiela's are big time played....this ain't 2016..... :dead: ....catch your period over sneakers bruh's....bruh how fast you get off that Amiri wave??....:russ:......

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Some nikkas buy designer or trendy shyt just cause it’s popular and some nikkas just have no fashion sense whatsoever. You can be broke as fukk with basic clothes and still be fly as hell if you got fashion sense. So it’s definitely not about the brands. I just buy what I like and some of the shyt I like just happen to be designer. I literally got bored with Mikes years ago. Threads like this are just good ol fashion coli shyt talking. It’s not that serious but it is how I feel. And then, I been on here for years, I know damn well the average coli nikka has negative drip.

man I get it you just came on here to pop shyt I aint mad at it :russ:

but you gotta keep in mind some people take their drip serious. also buying a pair of Js might be a big deal for some people. like they had to save and budget for it. so it can be perceived as something deeper for them....you get what I'm saying?

and also you're from ATL yall were mad late on the euro drip...what was hot to yall was already played out up top :lolbron:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Son Margiela's are big time played....this ain't 2016..... :dead: ....catch your period over sneakers bruh's....bruh how fast you get off that Amiri wave??....:russ:......

I was on Amiri sneakers for like a year and got two pairs. I liked the skeleton bones so I copped a pair of all whites and literally fukked em up in a few weeks cause I took em on a mexico trip. So I bought another pair when I got back and the quality actually not that great. And I was seeing way too many nikkas in em. They in the closet somewhere. The other pair I used to hoop cause they fukked up anyway.

And it’s no way in hell a nikka about yo think he cool talking to me about Margielas being played and it’s not 2016, while rocking some fukking Jordan’s. That shyt is literally ass backwards. You nikkas just love being lame as fukk

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
man I get it you just came on here to pop shyt I aint mad at it :russ:

but you gotta keep in mind some people take their drip serious. also buying a pair of Js might be a big deal for some people. like they had to save and budget for it. so it can be perceived as something deeper for them....you get what I'm saying?

and also you're from ATL yall were mad late on the euro drip...what was hot to yall was already played out up top :lolbron:

Naw I been in Atlanta for a minute so for the most part im an Atlanta poster. But im from Chicago. We was going to the Burberry and gucci store when I was in high school. Rocking Coogi sweaters and shyt.

But yeah for sure breh, I’m humble as hell and definitely not trying to talk down on anyone. Well, in a fashion sense way, but not financially lol. It’s all jokes. Half my partners still rock Js. Half the rebuttals, I done already heard when I be talking shyt to my nikkas about this

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I was on Amiri sneakers for like a year and got two pairs. I liked the skeleton bones so I copped a pair of all whites and literally fukked em up in a few weeks cause I took em on a mexico trip. So I bought another pair when I got back and the quality actually not that great. And I was seeing way too many nikkas in em. They in the closet somewhere. The other pair I used to hoop cause they fukked up anyway.

And it’s no way in hell a nikka about yo think he cool talking to me about Margielas being played and it’s not 2016, while rocking some fukking Jordan’s. That shyt is literally ass backwards. You nikkas just love being lame as fukk
Jordan SB 4's>>>>your paint splatter Margiela's..... :umad: ....

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
M1S-BSE12-JECO-49_40.jpg

these? and you paid $500 for em?

fukk those boat shoes i'll keep my J's
This some swaggerless ass shyt

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Bozo? Geesh, you nikka love wearing J’s that much :mjlol:

And yep, you probably referring to me. When I’m in the middle of the damn city, hell yeah I’m hopping on the scooter to go down the street instead of getting in a car. Of course im gon pull up off Edgewood on the scooter to kick shyt, instead of driving. Of course im gonna ride the scooter to the hawks game instead of dealing with the traffic. Especially when it’s .2 miles away. As a matter of fact, im about to go hop on the scoooter now just to ride around. I love them hoes.

What does this have to do with y’all nikkas still rocking J’s going into the year 2024?

I ask why y’all stil wearing J’s and y’all response is, but you have a pair of Amiris and ride e scooters:why:
Bruh imma keep it a buck idgaf what you do or w.e you wear, you a grown man. I just know some folk who see riding a e-scooter as juvenile and lame, logically it make sense why you would ride one though. You judging people but best believe others are judging you, that's life.

Point being let people rock. At the end of the day all this shyt just 50 cent material made in China. :russ:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bruh imma keep it a buck idgaf what you do or w.e you wear, you a grown man. I just know some folk who see riding a e-scooter as juvenile and lame, logically it make sense why you would ride one though. You judging people but best believe others are judging you, that's life.

Point being let people rock. At the end of the day all this shyt just 50 cent material made in China. :russ:

You know what, you right breh. I’m gonna chill…until the year 2024 when it’s time to check in again