We More Than Half Way Into 2023…And Y’all Still Rocking Jordan’s

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m confused. What makes a shoe childish? Other than it being specifically designed for children (flashing lights, cartoon characters, wheels, etc.)
Not trying to be slick or an a$$hole. This is just my honest take. If all the kids want and wear it and worship it. If you wearing and chasing the same shoes as children wouldn’t that be childish ? Even if they coopted it? Children and men should never have the same clothing interests

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Not trying to be slick or an a$$hole. This is just my honest take. If all the kids want and wear it and worship it. If you wearing and chasing the same shoes as children wouldn’t that be childish ? Even if they coopted it? Children and men should never have the same clothing interests
I’m sorry. This doesn’t make any sense. Children copy fashion from adults they admire/idolize. They don’t create trends. They don’t even have jobs to pay for it. And why is buying clothes you like considered “chasing”? If you have the means to afford it you’re not chasing anything. You’re just buying clothes. So,“chasing” J’s is childish, but “chasing” after designer clothes worn by your favorite artist is cool, regardless of how ridiculous some of the stuff looks?

At some point Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Guess, sport’s jerseys, cargo shorts etc. were all styles co-opted by kids because they were made popular by adults. Changing your preferences based on what kids decide to do seems more childish to me. People should stop worrying about what other people (including kids) are wearing and wear what they think looks good. That’d be the mature and adult-like thing to do.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sorry. This doesn’t make any sense. Children copy fashion from adults they admire/idolize. They don’t create trends. They don’t even have jobs to pay for it. And why is buying clothes you like considered “chasing”? If you have the means to afford it you’re not chasing anything. You’re just buying clothes. So,“chasing” J’s is childish, but “chasing” after designer clothes worn by your favorite artist is cool, regardless of how ridiculous some of the stuff looks?

At some point Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Guess, sport’s jerseys, cargo shorts etc. were all styles co-opted by kids because they were made popular by adults. Changing your preferences based on what kids decide to do seems more childish to me. People should stop worrying about what other people (including kids) are wearing and wear what they think looks good. That’d be the mature and adult-like thing to do.
Getting Jordans is chasing because you cant walk into a store and buy any of the sought after pairs. You have to do the most. What age group wearing Js you think made it popular? The majority of people who wears Js always skews young. Its the 12-30 crowd. I also own Js and still rock one pair. Its not a big deal but if you being critical it is considered immature

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
:jbhmm:with that logic a man shouldn't like anything because a child likes it? Most kids want things adults can afford. From cars to cribs and women, fantasies of a child can very well be a man's goal. That said I ain't one to be standing in a line for any Jordan's as a grown man, but I'd hate to judge another nikka for it:yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol I always shake my head when I see grown men with Jordans..so childish

celebs-wearing-jordans-01.jpg

wennphotosthree729221-1-1.jpg

roger-federer-off-white.jpg

GettyImages-1297438635.jpg

GettyImages-1127461843.jpg

the the the coli.com

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I fukk with your posting cause u seem like u might be from that way like me but bruh you shouldn't be worry about what's on other nikkas feet when you had yourself a pair of amir shoes lol breh u know those was a no go:lolbron:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I fukk with your posting cause u seem like u might be from that way like me but bruh you shouldn't be worry about what's on other nikkas feet when you had yourself a pair of amir shoes lol breh u know those was a no go:lolbron:

On what planet are y’all on where y’all trying to to clown a nikka for rocking some Amiris, in defense of rocking the same J’s y’all been rocking for over 20 years? This is how I know the coli is generally :flabbynsick: and dripless smh

I got two pair of Amiri sneakers lol I been off Amiri. But I will buy 1000 pair more before I buy some Jordan’s that they done slightly tweaked the color on for a couple hundred bucks. That shyt dumb as hell to me.

The brand of sneaker/shoes I rock the most is Margielas. I buy paint splatters like nikkas buy Jordan’s. I will go barefeet before I put on some Mikes. The coli genrally hate designer though, but will buy the same Jordan’s over and over for a few hundred less. Everyone has J’s. Them shyts died damn near a decade ago to me. I do not like like having on the exact same shyt as 86% of people outside smh

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
On what planet are y’all on where y’all trying to to clown a nikka for rocking some Amiris, in defense of rocking the same J’s y’all been rocking for over 20 years? This is how I know the coli is generally :flabbynsick: and dripless smh

I got two pair of Amiri sneakers lol I been off Amiri. But I will buy 1000 pair more before I buy some Jordan’s that they done slightly tweaked the color on for a couple hundred bucks. That shyt dumb as hell to me.

The brand of sneaker/shoes I rock the most is Margielas. I buy paint splatters like nikkas buy Jordan’s. I will go barefeet before I put on some Mikes. The coli genrally hate designer though, but will buy the same Jordan’s over and over for a few hundred less. Everyone has J’s. Them shyts died damn near a decade ago to me. I do not like like having on the exact same shyt as 86% of people outside smh
I feel u my nikka but still it's no way them amiri's should have made the closet. Also the only Jordans I'll see 86% of the people outside wearing is the ones I get to match my kids

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel u my nikka but still it's no way them amiri's should have made the closet. Also the only Jordans I'll see 86% of the people outside wearing is the ones I get to match my kids

Lol it’s no way in hell I’m about to honor some nikkas rocking some damn J’s trying to get on my ass about some Amiris. This the same site that wanna argue me down about replicas not being some goofy ass shyt. So not only are nikkas rocking J’s, half these shyts fake. I’m sorry but I be having to hold these interventions from time to time