We More Than Half Way Into 2023…And Y’all Still Rocking Jordan’s

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Y'all must've always had a job, never had your car break down, no unexpected life expenses and/or cheap rent, I'm always saving for a rainy day, I spent way too much time on the bus.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Don't you weirdos get tired of trying to police or shame what grown men like to do with their money or do with their lives?:gucci:

Aint OP the one that be on a e-scooter or is that another bozo :mjlol:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Don't you weirdos get tired of trying to police or shame what grown men like to do with their money or do with their lives?:gucci:

"instead of dropping $300 on a depreciating asset; you could hit Payless n get some Maurburys for $15....now you got $285 to invest in yourself" :gladbron:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Yea its bad.
Went to a cookout 2 weeks ago and bout 5 nikkas had on "exclusive" J's. The 4s in all the rainbow colors.
nikka i don't fukk with was there with some gray and pink 4s on , i had on some understated all black nappa leather paul smith basso's. $500 shoe none of them dudes knew about and with no labels on them
M1S-BSE12-JECO-49_40.jpg

these? and you paid $500 for em?

fukk those boat shoes i'll keep my J's

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Bozo? Geesh, you nikka love wearing J’s that much :mjlol:

And yep, you probably referring to me. When I’m in the middle of the damn city, hell yeah I’m hopping on the scooter to go down the street instead of getting in a car. Of course im gon pull up off Edgewood on the scooter to kick shyt, instead of driving. Of course im gonna ride the scooter to the hawks game instead of dealing with the traffic. Especially when it’s .2 miles away. As a matter of fact, im about to go hop on the scoooter now just to ride around. I love them hoes.

What does this have to do with y’all nikkas still rocking J’s going into the year 2024?

I ask why y’all stil wearing J’s and y’all response is, but you have a pair of Amiris and ride e scooters:why: