We makin another thread about Eudoxie (Luda's extra large bottomed, dimed out wife)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Keeping it a buck...

Much easier to control. :francis: Think about it.

1. She's from the villages of Gabon. She's really about that African life.

2. Her dad was a no show white French cac who prolly used her mom, got her pregnant and never saw her.

3. She has that "happy-to-be-here" look like she can't believe she made it to America.

This is why Luda got away with murder. He had a BREAK BABY on this woman and decided to give his wife a SURPRISE WEDDING that HE PLANNED FOR HER. Everyone forgets this, because Luda is a nice affable guy on camera and seems like a cool dude that matured.

But there is NO WAY ON EARTH an ADOS woman (that looks as sexy as Eudoxie does) would stomach a break baby AND accept a surprise wedding planned by her fiance a couple of months later.

PLUS Eudoxie (in true village African woman fashion) took the break baby in and raises her as her own without missing a beat.

You think an ADOS woman would go for this? Doubt it. And this isn't to shyt on ADOS women, ADOS women just know they live in America and have the option and resources to shyt on a nikka that does them wrong.

:hubie: I only know this cuz I'm ADOS and my wife is African and she follows Eudoxie... however she was born here so she ain't with the shyts :comeon:
wow eudoxie is smart

yes they would..u got money...you get a pass

see dwade wife
see beyonce

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I doubt she was like hey Luda it's me from LSA I been plotting on you for a minute:wub:

No but if she in any way Identified herself I would assume that Luda googles himself.... But then again Adrien Broner got caught up because his stupid ass didn't have a password on his Iphone.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You just need fast & furious money

:russ:

Or fly to Africa

That's how the majority of African women look in the ass department. They either have those big jiggly asses like her or they have a track star/ Jessica Rabbit ass. I legit got spolied by Fat asses when I went to Kenya, I wasn't impressed when I came back to america a year later.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Does that shyt really work? I know i'd bush any chick on LSA especially someone plotting on me. I would assume that bytches just be in spaces where ballers are and hope to get chose.
Well, for an average nikka, that's spending time with him, getting to know his interest, what makes him happy, sad, really digging deep. Dating history, what's your type, what do you value in a friend, etc. For a celeb or a nikka with a name where people are watching his moves like a hawk, it's books, reading stories, collecting info on that person, going online a digging up research, getting within their circle, planning everything to a T, etc. If a woman digged up on Drake, she would realize, he ain't shyt. Don't even bother wasting your time. Can't save broken men.

I had a full scouting report on my wife before I dated her. I knew within 3 mins of our first convo, I was going to marry her. When you know, you know.

I've had over 20+ girls scout me heavily. None came close but I was honest as to why. You aren't my type, I am not looking for nothing serious right now but we can be cool, etc. I never played with girls. I wasn't giving dikk to girls who wanted something serious from me. It either had potential or it didn't. nikkas make that mistake and that's when you get the bitter bytch syndrome. I have once but I was depressed. That shyt fukk up your psyche. The good and bad of being wanted.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It was crazy honestly. She created a thread on LSA saying she's going to married Ludacris. She's manifesting it. Everyone came in like :mjlol:

Someone asked her is she a freak, Luda likes freaks, she was like a virgin, she said she can learn if that's what he wants. Hoes crying laughing :russ:

Someone asked are you attractive, she said, yes gets Male attention but she's focused on becoming a doctor. Someone who fukked Luda came in and said he only likes girls with a fatass, she said she has a big butt. She wanted to know where is goes, how could she meet him, could someone introduce her and him. Someone asked why Luda. She said from the first time she saw him on TV, she said that was her husband, God told her. At this point, hoes dying :deadmanny:. One of them said hit her up when she's in Atlanta. I guess she was within the inner circle.

She married the nikka. No lie. Hoes on LSA started manifesting shyt after that but none of them even pulled pork much less a high value nikka. :bryan:

:what:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Sooo how do I go about marrying Ludacris??
Whole thread is a mess,

“Please No reveal I did my research and I believe this is the right section , If I missed something then the closes will be the relationship one but I am pretty sure this is the right one. Worst comes to worst please just delete this thread, just don't reveal me .. thank you

Okay so yea how do I marry Luday , I am dead serious. From what I have gathered he likes smart women who handle their own. Not dependant and chase their dreams . Any one know what does it for him physical wise? PLease believe I am willing to give my goal time , years even . I just believe he will be the perfect husband and father to my kids. He has everything I need

so please share ladies

Thank you”

Her other responses

“Okay , but how do I go about even dating him.. is the question. I don't mind sounding stalkerish/desperate ; women have been plotting on men for years , and I'm cool with working hard for something I want.

On another note how are his finances at the moment? Last I heard he was worth in the hundred million dollar range , any one know?”

“LOL.. I'm not like that. I handle myself rather well , those who know me would be surprised I even made this thread but yea.
the last few pages on there :mjlol:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Sooo how do I go about marrying Ludacris??
Whole thread is a mess,

“Please No reveal I did my research and I believe this is the right section , If I missed something then the closes will be the relationship one but I am pretty sure this is the right one. Worst comes to worst please just delete this thread, just don't reveal me .. thank you

Okay so yea how do I marry Luday , I am dead serious. From what I have gathered he likes smart women who handle their own. Not dependant and chase their dreams . Any one know what does it for him physical wise? PLease believe I am willing to give my goal time , years even . I just believe he will be the perfect husband and father to my kids. He has everything I need

so please share ladies

Thank you”

Her other responses

“Okay , but how do I go about even dating him.. is the question. I don't mind sounding stalkerish/desperate ; women have been plotting on men for years , and I'm cool with working hard for something I want.

On another note how are his finances at the moment? Last I heard he was worth in the hundred million dollar range , any one know?”

“LOL.. I'm not like that. I handle myself rather well , those who know me would be surprised I even made this thread but yea.
the last few pages on there :mjlol: