We makin another thread about Eudoxie (Luda's extra large bottomed, dimed out wife)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I’d be willing to bet most LSAgirls don’t look like her or have her body.

Let alone be in med school at the time

And have a pleasant personality.

She legit was Humble as hell asking about Luda, she didn’t say anything about making him trick and buy her bags or pay her bills or anything, she legit was like if Luda likes freaks then I’ll learn to be a freak.

She pulled it off cause she is a “High Value women” herself.
I'll be willing to bet most women don't have her looks or body but that said, don't get it twisted, LSA is a groupie site, from my time there many years ago before they axed me, there was definitely dimes on there for sure. Some even dated a rapper or two. shyt, many of them are just migrants anyway. They be on LSA, thecoli, AHH, ya'll just don't be knowing. A lot of girls, hell, hardly any girl is like Exdoxie. She research, scouted, prepped herself, executed her plan to marry and be with Luda. So much to the point, this nikka be in her country, spending money on her country land and he feels a part of the whole thing. The girl is smart and she had a plan and he executed on that. shyt, most women don't give that much of a damn about men much less a man. She was all in.

I still remember one of my new uncles who sis married into our fam. He looked like Lil Ze and she kinda favored Yevette Brown from the Parkers and Mrs. Janet Jackson, more like Freddie Jackson on Friday. When I say that nikka had this girl on LOCK. American sista. She was always over the house, she had a plan. He wasn't that much attracted to her at first, you can tell she was in the friend zone but when that nikka got deported, she moved to Nigeria like a G. They got businesses all over Lekki, she makes millions in Nigeria. They are loaded. Got kids and everything. Women who know what they want, know what they want. When you choose the right woman, life is easy. No lie. It's facts, ask nikkas

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
It was crazy honestly. She created a thread on LSA saying she's going to married Ludacris. She's manifesting it. Everyone came in like :mjlol:

Someone asked her is she a freak, Luda likes freaks, she was like a virgin, she said she can learn if that's what he wants. Hoes crying laughing :russ:

Someone asked are you attractive, she said, yes gets Male attention but she's focused on becoming a doctor. Someone who fukked Luda came in and said he only likes girls with a fatass, she said she has a big butt. She wanted to know where is goes, how could she meet him, could someone introduce her and him. Someone asked why Luda. She said from the first time she saw him on TV, she said that was her husband, God told her. At this point, hoes dying :deadmanny:. One of them said hit her up when she's in Atlanta. I guess she was within the inner circle.

She married the nikka. No lie. Hoes on LSA started manifesting shyt after that but none of them even pulled pork much less a high value nikka. :bryan:
She African?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'll be willing to bet most women don't have her looks or body but that said, don't get it twisted, LSA is a groupie site, from my time there many years ago before they axed me, there was definitely dimes on there for sure. Some even dated a rapper or two. shyt, many of them are just migrants anyway. They be on LSA, thecoli, AHH, ya'll just don't be knowing. A lot of girls, hell, hardly any girl is like Exdoxie. She research, scouted, prepped herself, executed her plan to marry and be with Luda. So much to the point, this nikka be in her country, spending money on her country land and he feels a part of the whole thing. The girl is smart and she had a plan and he executed on that. shyt, most women don't give that much of a damn about men much less a man. She was all in.

I still remember one of my new uncles who sis married into our fam. He looked like Lil Ze and she kinda favored Yevette Brown from the Parkers and Mrs. Janet Jackson, more like Freddie Jackson on Friday. When I say that nikka had this girl on LOCK. American sista. She was always over the house, she had a plan. He wasn't that much attracted to her at first, you can tell she was in the friend zone but when that nikka got deported, she moved to Nigeria like a G. They got businesses all over Lekki, she makes millions in Nigeria. They are loaded. Got kids and everything. Women who know what they want, know what they want. When you choose the right woman, life is easy. No lie. It's facts, ask nikkas

Does that shyt really work? I know i'd bush any chick on LSA especially someone plotting on me. I would assume that bytches just be in spaces where ballers are and hope to get chose.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It was crazy honestly. She created a thread on LSA saying she's going to married Ludacris. She's manifesting it. Everyone came in like :mjlol:

Someone asked her is she a freak, Luda likes freaks, she was like a virgin, she said she can learn if that's what he wants. Hoes crying laughing :russ:

Someone asked are you attractive, she said, yes gets Male attention but she's focused on becoming a doctor. Someone who fukked Luda came in and said he only likes girls with a fatass, she said she has a big butt. She wanted to know where is goes, how could she meet him, could someone introduce her and him. Someone asked why Luda. She said from the first time she saw him on TV, she said that was her husband, God told her. At this point, hoes dying :deadmanny:. One of them said hit her up when she's in Atlanta. I guess she was within the inner circle.

She married the nikka. No lie. Hoes on LSA started manifesting shyt after that but none of them even pulled pork much less a high value nikka. :bryan:
all it takes her to be at the right parties etc
thats how this unknown girl Sabrina from Vancouver canada bagged idris
7CSAQHE2FZFLPLPEC64UWG22T4.jpg