We makin another thread about Eudoxie (Luda's extra large bottomed, dimed out wife)

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
i'll fight her and Luda at the same time.

giphy.gif

Daps
Sooo how do I go about marrying Ludacris??
Whole thread is a mess,

“Please No reveal I did my research and I believe this is the right section , If I missed something then the closes will be the relationship one but I am pretty sure this is the right one. Worst comes to worst please just delete this thread, just don't reveal me .. thank you

Okay so yea how do I marry Luday , I am dead serious. From what I have gathered he likes smart women who handle their own. Not dependant and chase their dreams . Any one know what does it for him physical wise? PLease believe I am willing to give my goal time , years even . I just believe he will be the perfect husband and father to my kids. He has everything I need

so please share ladies

Thank you”

Her other responses

“Okay , but how do I go about even dating him.. is the question. I don't mind sounding stalkerish/desperate ; women have been plotting on men for years , and I'm cool with working hard for something I want.

On another note how are his finances at the moment? Last I heard he was worth in the hundred million dollar range , any one know?”

“LOL.. I'm not like that. I handle myself rather well , those who know me would be surprised I even made this thread but yea.

This is incredible :ohhh:

So you telling me a regular coli breh could have pulled Eudoxie back in the day if brehs wasn't so hell bent on having a gender war with LSA and forcing Eudoxie to aim higher than the coli and take her talents to South Atlanta :ohhh:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
So many of them had false hope. From what I seen, she's the only one that was successful at pulling a celeb that ain't hiding their real identity.
I’d be willing to bet most LSAgirls don’t look like her or have her body.

Let alone be in med school at the time

And have a pleasant personality.

She legit was Humble as hell asking about Luda, she didn’t say anything about making him trick and buy her bags or pay her bills or anything, she legit was like if Luda likes freaks then I’ll learn to be a freak.

She pulled it off cause she is a “High Value women” herself.