We makin another thread about Eudoxie (Luda's extra large bottomed, dimed out wife)

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This got me thinking about Eddie Murphy on Raw.

Situation is definitely different but Luda should never assume he's 100% clear. As long as there's no other slip ups, he's probably straight. One more outside "oops" baby though.....:yeshrug:

Yeah when you think about it's the closest thing to "love" that exists she wanted his ass for years before she met him. Spent significant time in resources into finding him and did what she needed to wife. That fat ass didn't hurt either.

But all women can go left and public shytting on a women will have her calling that divorce lawyer on you.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh...my dad was a huge Tiger Woods fan. When I was around 17 he took me to the Buick Open right outside of Detroit. We were in the gallery that followed Tiger all day.

On everything, there were 2 white women who were there just trying to follow Tiger around and try and get his attention. They tried to position themselves in his line of sight just to be noticed. Both of them looked like they could be on the cover of a fashion magazine.

That shyt opened my eyes to the reality of being a celebrity...especially someone of Tiger's status.

These dudes can run through the most stunningly gorgeous women you can imagine like nothing if they want to.

Bruh, friend of a friend of a friend would hang out in areas that were frequented by doctors or lawyers and nabbed her husband that way. Plenty of women do this shyt. If a broad had a taste of that life she will never deal with a man that couldn’t give her that life. Period.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you look at Ludacris Instagram, he's really winning in life.
I'd say in winning he seems to have a girl who's really down for him. And he has a girl that takes thirst traps and hasn't managed to break bad on him. But homie was at one point a big deal Of course he got a bad chick. Salutes to him for doing what it takes to not embarrass her or keep her, But I remember that Dumb shyt Video where Snoop brought in some random big booty lightskins to be in the video. Clouted nikkas be around dimes all the time.

The bytch is cute but some rando dated her while working at Walgreens before Luda had her.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I read that LSA thread. shyt was hilarious. And apparently that ain’t the only LSA chick that stalked down a dude and married him. Miami Heat player Chris Bosh wife made threads about her stalking him and posting her strategies and shyt. I was wondering how the fukk he got married to her cause I thought dude was gay.

tenor.gif

d10ec25f6960db2194019e18de0c8003.jpg

02d5137b23c9c43246e451e635f2b963.jpg

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Correct and I know this but I hadn't thought about this too carefully. But I did sideeye this SGTMajor chick (who looked damn good) for going to the All star game in LA. A SgtMaj is like the tippity top job that you can get in the Army and she was a young ass good looking SgtMaj so I was surprised but I understood the low key thot mission.
What SgtMaj Woman you talking about? :stopitslime: