We makin another thread about Eudoxie (Luda's extra large bottomed, dimed out wife)

Daps
It was crazy honestly. She created a thread on LSA saying she's going to married Ludacris. She's manifesting it. Everyone came in like :mjlol:

Someone asked her is she a freak, Luda likes freaks, she was like a virgin, she said she can learn if that's what he wants. Hoes crying laughing :russ:

Someone asked are you attractive, she said, yes gets Male attention but she's focused on becoming a doctor. Someone who fukked Luda came in and said he only likes girls with a fatass, she said she has a big butt. She wanted to know where is goes, how could she meet him, could someone introduce her and him. Someone asked why Luda. She said from the first time she saw him on TV, she said that was her husband, God told her. At this point, hoes dying :deadmanny:. One of them said hit her up when she's in Atlanta. I guess she was within the inner circle.

She married the nikka. No lie. Hoes on LSA started manifesting shyt after that but none of them even pulled pork much less a high value nikka. :bryan:

I never knew that. Rep for a link to the thread :ohhh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Apparently from post above yours they at LSA:shaq:

Well let me head over there then
tenor.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Luda looks like me after I woke up and became righteous.
She shaking all that ass in his face,meanwhile he's uninterested and either texting or scouting a Proverbs 31 woman
3_h7Nx.gif

He's seen all that ass before,how will you raise his family.
How will you make him a better man? How will you bring him blessings.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I never knew that. Rep for a link to the thread :ohhh:
Sooo how do I go about marrying Ludacris??
Whole thread is a mess,

“Please No reveal I did my research and I believe this is the right section , If I missed something then the closes will be the relationship one but I am pretty sure this is the right one. Worst comes to worst please just delete this thread, just don't reveal me .. thank you

Okay so yea how do I marry Luday , I am dead serious. From what I have gathered he likes smart women who handle their own. Not dependant and chase their dreams . Any one know what does it for him physical wise? PLease believe I am willing to give my goal time , years even . I just believe he will be the perfect husband and father to my kids. He has everything I need

so please share ladies

Thank you”

Her other responses

“Okay , but how do I go about even dating him.. is the question. I don't mind sounding stalkerish/desperate ; women have been plotting on men for years , and I'm cool with working hard for something I want.

On another note how are his finances at the moment? Last I heard he was worth in the hundred million dollar range , any one know?”

“LOL.. I'm not like that. I handle myself rather well , those who know me would be surprised I even made this thread but yea.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Bruh IDGAF ,you ain't pulling dimes and if u need $ to pull women joke is on you duke

i pull dimes off my character and approach nikka shut that goofy ass shyt the fukk Up. Type nikka to drop a 5 figure bag on ya head and not lose a wink of sleep

fakkit ass “i lOoK LiKe LuDaCrIs” nikka

you a fukk boy, suck my dikk

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
It was crazy honestly. She created a thread on LSA saying she's going to married Ludacris. She's manifesting it. Everyone came in like :mjlol:

Someone asked her is she a freak, Luda likes freaks, she was like a virgin, she said she can learn if that's what he wants. Hoes crying laughing :russ:

Someone asked are you attractive, she said, yes gets Male attention but she's focused on becoming a doctor. Someone who fukked Luda came in and said he only likes girls with a fatass, she said she has a big butt. She wanted to know where is goes, how could she meet him, could someone introduce her and him. Someone asked why Luda. She said from the first time she saw him on TV, she said that was her husband, God told her. At this point, hoes dying :deadmanny:. One of them said hit her up when she's in Atlanta. I guess she was within the inner circle.

She married the nikka. No lie. Hoes on LSA started manifesting shyt after that but none of them even pulled pork much less a high value nikka. :bryan:

That is impressive actually.

She was 100% in :wow:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sooo how do I go about marrying Ludacris??
Whole thread is a mess,

“Please No reveal I did my research and I believe this is the right section , If I missed something then the closes will be the relationship one but I am pretty sure this is the right one. Worst comes to worst please just delete this thread, just don't reveal me .. thank you

Okay so yea how do I marry Luday , I am dead serious. From what I have gathered he likes smart women who handle their own. Not dependant and chase their dreams . Any one know what does it for him physical wise? PLease believe I am willing to give my goal time , years even . I just believe he will be the perfect husband and father to my kids. He has everything I need

so please share ladies

Thank you”

Her other responses

“Okay , but how do I go about even dating him.. is the question. I don't mind sounding stalkerish/desperate ; women have been plotting on men for years , and I'm cool with working hard for something I want.

On another note how are his finances at the moment? Last I heard he was worth in the hundred million dollar range , any one know?”

“LOL.. I'm not like that. I handle myself rather well , those who know me would be surprised I even made this thread but yea.

What in the fukk? :picard:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Keeping it a buck...

Much easier to control. :francis: Think about it.

1. She's from the villages of Gabon. She's really about that African life.

2. Her dad was a no show white French cac who prolly used her mom, got her pregnant and never saw her.

3. She has that "happy-to-be-here" look like she can't believe she made it to America.

This is why Luda got away with murder. He had a BREAK BABY on this woman and decided to give his wife a SURPRISE WEDDING that HE PLANNED FOR HER. Everyone forgets this, because Luda is a nice affable guy on camera and seems like a cool dude that matured.

But there is NO WAY ON EARTH an ADOS woman (that looks as sexy as Eudoxie does) would stomach a break baby AND accept a surprise wedding planned by her fiance a couple of months later.

PLUS Eudoxie (in true village African woman fashion) took the break baby in and raises her as her own without missing a beat.

You think an ADOS woman would go for this? Doubt it. And this isn't to shyt on ADOS women, ADOS women just know they live in America and have the option and resources to shyt on a nikka that does them wrong.

:hubie: I only know this cuz I'm ADOS and my wife is African and she follows Eudoxie... however she was born here so she ain't with the shyts :comeon:

That's a good woman. Luda won the lottery.