We makin another thread about Eudoxie (Luda's extra large bottomed, dimed out wife)

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
forgot how fat her ass was...

full

:russ: that meme gets me everytime

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No. That went out the window once she met Luda
It was crazy honestly. She created a thread on LSA saying she's going to married Ludacris. She's manifesting it. Everyone came in like :mjlol:

Someone asked her is she a freak, Luda likes freaks, she was like a virgin, she said she can learn if that's what he wants. Hoes crying laughing :russ:

Someone asked are you attractive, she said, yes gets Male attention but she's focused on becoming a doctor. Someone who fukked Luda came in and said he only likes girls with a fatass, she said she has a big butt. She wanted to know where is goes, how could she meet him, could someone introduce her and him. Someone asked why Luda. She said from the first time she saw him on TV, she said that was her husband, God told her. At this point, hoes dying :deadmanny:. One of them said hit her up when she's in Atlanta. I guess she was within the inner circle.

She married the nikka. No lie. Hoes on LSA started manifesting shyt after that but none of them even pulled pork much less a high value nikka. :bryan:

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
Couldnt settle and marry an ADOS woman but had to do it for the foreign exotical half-breed huh :mjpls:

:troll:

Keeping it a buck...

Much easier to control. :francis: Think about it.

1. She's from the villages of Gabon. She's really about that African life.

2. Her dad was a no show white French cac who prolly used her mom, got her pregnant and never saw her.

3. She has that "happy-to-be-here" look like she can't believe she made it to America.

This is why Luda got away with murder. He had a BREAK BABY on this woman and decided to give his wife a SURPRISE WEDDING that HE PLANNED FOR HER. Everyone forgets this, because Luda is a nice affable guy on camera and seems like a cool dude that matured.

But there is NO WAY ON EARTH an ADOS woman (that looks as sexy as Eudoxie does) would stomach a break baby AND accept a surprise wedding planned by her fiance a couple of months later.

PLUS Eudoxie (in true village African woman fashion) took the break baby in and raises her as her own without missing a beat.

You think an ADOS woman would go for this? Doubt it. And this isn't to shyt on ADOS women, ADOS women just know they live in America and have the option and resources to shyt on a nikka that does them wrong.

:hubie: I only know this cuz I'm ADOS and my wife is African and she follows Eudoxie... however she was born here so she ain't with the shyts :comeon:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
It was crazy honestly. She created a thread on LSA saying she's going to married Ludacris. She's manifesting it. Everyone came in like :mjlol:

Someone asked her is she a freak, Luda likes freaks, she was like a virgin, she said she can learn if that's what he wants. Hoes crying laughing :russ:

Someone asked are you attractive, she said, yes gets Male attention but she's focused on becoming a doctor. Someone who fukked Luda came in and said he only likes girls with a fatass, she said she has a big butt. She wanted to know where is goes, how could she meet him, could someone introduce her and him. Someone asked why Luda. She said from the first time she saw him on TV, she said that was her husband, God told her. At this point, hoes dying :deadmanny:. One of them said hit her up when she's in Atlanta. I guess she was within the inner circle.

She married the nikka. No lie. Hoes on LSA started manifesting shyt after that but none of them even pulled pork much less a high value nikka. :bryan:
:ohhh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Keeping it a buck...

2. Her dad was a no show white French cac who prolly used her mom, got her pregnant and never saw her.

3. She has that "happy-to-be-here" look like she can't believe she made it to America.

This is why Luda got away with murder. He had a BREAK BABY on this woman and decided to give his wife a SURPRISE WEDDING that HE PLANNED FOR HER. Everyone forgets this, because Luda is a nice affable guy on camera and seems like a cool dude that matured.

But there is NO WAY ON EARTH an ADOS woman (that looks as sexy as Eudoxie does) would stomach a break baby AND accept a surprise wedding planned by her fiance a couple of months later.

PLUS Eudoxie (in true village African woman fashion) took the break baby in and raises her as her own without missing a beat.

You think an ADOS woman would go for this? Doubt it. And this isn't to shyt on ADOS women, ADOS women just know they live in America and have the option and resources to shyt on a nikka that does them wrong.

:hubie: I only know this cuz I'm ADOS and my wife is African and she follows Eudoxie... however she was born here so she ain't with the shyts :comeon:
nikka babble

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Keeping it a buck...

Some comedian made an exact joke about how delusional that thinking is

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
Some comedian made an exact joke about how delusional that thinking is

What... that those type of women can be taken advantage of? Maybe it isn't cultural... maybe I have it wrong.... but I have seen women from Africa and the Caribbean raise kids from other women made by their husbands as if they were their own. I don't really see that much in American culture but I could be wrong

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Damn what year was this :ohhh: