We got Colorism Activists now?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Title: "Dark Skinned Male Fragility"

First Couple of seconds: "Picture of Young Berg" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

GTY_yung_berg_SK_141105_16x9_992.jpg
We say cacs have neandertal in them for having 2% caveman, but what do you think this is for a pure breed dark african homosapien? He even looks like he smells of swine. :scust:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: Jesus people always eating off the most dumbest shyt. Problem with Black centered things is it changes from Created for darkskin women to Feminists who are darkskin to Feminist who marry white men to Dark skin women who have biracial children

The same way Natural hair started on youtube now damn near half of the darkskin natural hair youtubers are married to cacs or are feminists.

Only Darkskin woman I'll marry is an African or West Indian this shyt is ridiculous. :scust:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

you've been on this forum too long if you believe what you typed is a reality or necessary mechanism to lead AAs astray when more obvious methods are in your face. It aint biracials I see pacifying us or promoting destructive tendencies as directed by cacs.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you've been on this forum too long if you believe what you typed is a reality or necessary mechanism to lead AAs astray when more obvious methods are in your face. It aint biracials I see pacifying us or promoting destructive tendencies as directed by cacs.
i see black men pacifying us and promoting destructive tendencies. but i also see black men and cacs promoting biracial/highly admixed women as the BEST the black community has to offer. true or untrue? :jbhmm:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
i see black men pacifying us and promoting destructive tendencies. but i also see black men and cacs promoting biracial/highly admixed women as the BEST the black community has to offer. true or untrue? :jbhmm:

what does this have to do with biracials being a buffer class? i give no fukks about colorism :pachaha:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Halle-Berry-Jet-Magazine.jpg

If I had a daughter like that her hair wouldn't look like that. "golden moment" why can't black be golden moment? :hubie::what:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You just said jews own the media a while ago. Now you say black men promote other races of women. You don't even believe in your own shyt:whoo:.