Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
@marcuz

Has come a long way.
:leon:

I personally think Black Men are a lost cause when it comes to colorism concerning Dark Skin Women.I'm not a fan of discussing colorism with Black Men.
have richard and them been treatin you good lately? they finally lettin you eat out of bowls not made for dogs?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
These nikkas going ham because I thought she was Chrissles. It has been established she isn't. Then nikkas started making hoe ass lightskinned jokes, knowing nobody light can say shyt back. Dark skinned jokes tend to have that long lasting sting, since other dark skinned people enjoy using them.
Talking about lightskin folks and it wasn't even my issue. I thought it was somebody else. This other shyt y'all on, we can continue with your underlying reasons.
I've been called ****** by goddamn authority figures as a child. I was also abused by dark skinned staff in a youth facility, because of a perceived advantage in life. I don't even look mixed to anybody but nosey ass nikkaS and HOES like @marcuz Paying too much attention to the wrong shyt, lash out at whoever hurt you. I ain't do shyt to you, weirdo.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Because "discrimination against short men" is rooted in White supremacy and a direct result of Eurocentric beauty standards force-fed to the descendants of Africans held in the US under chattel slavery. :francis:

Discrimination against short men is rooted in patriarchy and toxic masculinity....the other two buzzwords pussies like you love slinging around, remember?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He and several others used to say I was over reacting when it came to colorism and Dark Skin Black Women.:skip:
no, i understand the importance of colorism. but if you are bytchinh about colorism, while refusing to bend your standards on men like HEIGHT--fukk you too

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
anyone who willingly procreates with a cac

i get that you're a mut, but you are still a mut who is against black power
I procreated with a black woman, too. Kids are kids and mine are mine. Worry about your kids and leave mine out of your poor arguments, you sick weirdo. Why do you keep bringing up another man's children?