"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Wentz is a tall white top 2 draft pick in his 20s who's played at a high level. There's someone out there willing to give up multiple 1sts for that. Frees up huge cap space too

We got a 1st for a broken Sam Bradford.

Plus atleast it would be exciting to watch Jalen develop
We would have to eat 59 million plus from his contract if we traded him

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We could ve had DK Metcalf, Justin Jefferson and Chase Claypool:mjcry:

Fukkk u Howie!!!!!

i wont even front like i wasnt on the "fukk justin jefferson" movement like 50% of the fanbase on draft day, but man his route running all year long has been :wow:. i was definitely wrong as hell about dude not being able to play on the outside in the NFL

meanwhile i havent seen much promise yet at all with reagor :mjcry:

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Doug Pedersen on Today's loss:

“This is a test for our football team. To see who is in and who is out. That’s the challenge to everybody. Challenging the leadership of the team and challenging the coaches to keep this thing together”

:mjlol:

I do not like this idiot

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Now the whole division has 3 wins. We have the toughest schedule remaining.
I think WAS will win the division with Alex Smith at QB, they look like the most put together, sadly.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Really

He has had more big moments than Wentz stop lien . do u need more

coming in as a backup don't count

And he won a natty cuz of Tua

Y'all really think Hurts can do what Wentz can't

GD fools. No competent QB would thrive under this structure. Whole org is AS$ from mgmt to the coaching to the players.

every time I watched Hurts in a big game, Bama won despite lack of competent passing offense

soon as he FACED a real def in LSU last season, he stunk it up like he usually does in big games

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Wentz is a tall white top 2 draft pick in his 20s who's played at a high level. There's someone out there willing to give up multiple 1sts for that. Frees up huge cap space too

We got a 1st for a broken Sam Bradford.

Plus atleast it would be exciting to watch Jalen develop
They can't realistically trade him until the 2022 offseason. They're $60m over the cap right now for 2021, a Wentz trade would add $60m in dead money to that.

The ideal scenario is no matter what happens to finish this season, they (Owner, GM, HC, QB) collaboratively look in the mirror in the offseason and figure out how to get him back on track and do.

But if they can't - and 2021 resembles 2020, at that point you can't justify the $31m cap hit Wentz has in 2022. They'd have no choice but to give someone else a try and move on, once they do I can assure you Chris Ballard & Frank Reich will be the first team to call.