"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
We completely abandoned the run after that 1st drive

Everyone called it once Miles turned over the ball one time. Doug will go away from the run game. Doug is a bigger problem than most of us would like to admit. Bigger than the Wentz problem at this rate because he doesn't enforce accountability or learns from his prior mistakes. Behind all that nice and friendly is ego & arrogance

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
If we trade Wentz, he will become an mvp caliber player again

that's what's best & I don't want none of y'all b!tchin either when he proves Doug was the problem by excelling with another team

:ld:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Did you see the pass rush & tight coverage we were facing

we can't win if the playcalling is terrible and we don't scheme mismatches

You are preaching to the choir :unimpressed:

I think most of us have come to the conclusion that Reich was the mastermind behind the Eagles offense in 2017-2018

I was joking about Wentz, its not all his fault but he certainly doesnt help the defense of him. He does head scratching things every damn game this season. I dont think he has had one near flawless game this entire season.

This season clearly and definitively shows that this combination of Wentz and Pederson is terrible. Some things have to change.

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Wentz is a tall white top 2 draft pick in his 20s who's played at a high level. There's someone out there willing to give up multiple 1sts for that. Frees up huge cap space too

We got a 1st for a broken Sam Bradford.

Plus atleast it would be exciting to watch Jalen develop

we start Jalen going forward, we'll be done for the next 4-5 seasons...book it

I've never seen Jalen excel in a big game

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Damn even Merrill Reese is disgusted with this shyt.

They won't let this shyt inspire them to do anything either. We'll get the same red face confused look Carson. Miles will have like 12 carries for 60 yards in the first quarter and finish the game with 13 carries for 62 yards. Jason Peters will catch a cramp in the first quarter and come back a drive later. These team is just predictably bad at this point.

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I'd just like to point out that the Eagles spent a 2nd Round pick on a guy that they refuse to let throw the ball, and won't put in even when the starter is playing like one of the worst QBs in the NFL. Doug won't even consider benching Wentz for Hurts next week despite the fact that Wentz leads the league in turnovers. They certainly aren't moving on from him next season.

I've been saying that was a blown pick that could have gone almost anywhere else.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'd just like to point out that the Eagles spent a 2nd Round pick on a guy that they refuse to let throw the ball, and won't put in even when the starter is playing like one of the worst QBs in the NFL. Doug won't even consider benching Wentz for Hurts next week despite the fact that Wentz leads the league in turnovers. They certainly aren't moving on from him next season.

I've been saying that was a blown pick that could have gone almost anywhere else.

y'all want Hurts, I hope Wentz haters get him