"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Could the Eagles have the worst Oline in the league?
I think Wentz is playing like trash but the more games go by the more and more I see valid plea cops for breh
That Oline and even the receivers were pure ass yesterday. Then shyt like Pederson going away from the run and gambling when he shouldn't ain't helping

carson was bad..but the o line was pathetic....literally every play the line was collapsing and its not like carson is a speedy scrambler or some shyt like that to escape it

fulgawd was targeted like twice...only cat that was getting open enough was rodgers

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
carson was bad..but the o line was pathetic....literally every play the line was collapsing and its not like carson is a speedy scrambler or some shyt like that to escape it

fulgawd was targeted like twice...only cat that was getting open enough was rodgers

Fulgham wasn't creating separation & we didn't scheme to get him open

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL

we got howard back? how and why? personally thought it was a mistake to let him go originally

Im guessing COVID insurance since Clement was on COVID IR
Sanders and Scott did fine yesterday... and its not like we run the ball consistently. My guess is we never see Howard this year unless everybody gets hurt or sick

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Two years of hubris fueled moves that range from thinking they're the smartest guys in the room with the Hurts pick, to cutting LJ Fort mid-season just to watch him immediately start for one of the best teams in the league (Baltimore). Those are just two of the many misfires :hhh:

I don't think this season is gonna cost any of the big 3 their jobs (Howie, Doug, Wentz) but it's a much needed dose of reality and punch in the mouth the organization needed.

Watching the Rams tonight is also the biggest indictment on us needing a fresh start on defense. All the scouts say the same thing about Schwartz: "he's a good DC but he refuses to mix and match coverages behind his rush and try to fool QBs". Rams were in the same situation last year with Wade Phillips, a good DC who's tenure became stale. McVay wanted to get a more modern approach on defense and brought in fresh blood with Brandon Staley and it's worked wonders.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
If at least Schwartz isn’t gone, I’m boycotting next season...

Doug is safe, he’s made the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years. Still need a OC tho

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Worst QB in the league

Y'all nikkas don't know football

Brady threw a pick last night in the same situation to seal the game for the Rams

He didn't throw the ball to Alshon bc he doesn't trust him. Why would he?

he didn't throw to Goedert bc the Safety was playing that side of the field and wasn't threatened by another route. The safety was able to help bc he looked to be in a 2 deep look where the LB still was playing man on him.

what was the purpose of the gameplan Sunday? Who did we want to attack? Who did we scheme to get open?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i wont even front like i wasnt on the "fukk justin jefferson" movement like 50% of the fanbase on draft day, but man his route running all year long has been :wow:. i was definitely wrong as hell about dude not being able to play on the outside in the NFL

meanwhile i havent seen much promise yet at all with reagor :mjcry:
we also could have traded for Lamb. That was the right move.

You guys must not watch cfb cause Jefferson was a lay up pick and so was claypool. I was mentioning claypool in the eagles thread all year last season saying we need to look at him

If i can tell sitting on a couch it makes you winder what these scouts are paid to do

I hope yall watching these bowl games
who yall like in the draft

Chase Claypool would be a great look if we could somehow trade Alshon

come on man. Jefferson is nice

Lamb to me is number one. I know my home whaddup swears by jeudy but i just didnt watch enough bama i guess.
id be fine with jefferson.

Last edited: