"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
If we have Corey Clement and Boston Scott as our tailbacks the rest of the way, we won’t win a game
:mjlol:

Hopefully, he is good tho but I seriously doubt that he plays on Thursday night agains the Giants

I been sayin, since week one, they are asking for trouble if they are banking on Sanders playing all of the games the rest of the way.

Breh is talented but I dont think he is built for that kinda workload that the eagles wanted to give him this season.

See this is the reason why they should have seriously pursued Fournette..

I dont think Boobie is built to be a feature back and the workload that comes with it.

Clement is injury prone too. Smh. I think Boston Scott is the only one in that room who gonna play in all 16 games

Last edited:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Taylor doesn't have much in-game experience himself...he could only practice in HS bc of his religion
Which makes the Taylor pick even worse, I hope he blossoms but this "project" pick in the third and it considering we don't have shyt at LB.

We could have gotten Akeem Davis at that pick who's doing well for the Bengals

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Which makes the Taylor pick even worse, I hope he blossoms but this "project" pick in the third and it considering we don't have shyt at LB.

We could have gotten Akeem Davis at that pick who's doing well for the Bengals

that’s what I don’t get about this team , you’re not good enough to spending your time making project picks lol ! 2nd and 3rd were spent as grooming and project players while they have glaring holes

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Clement is beyond shot..he comes in...take the.ball..does the harlem shake and is :deadmanny:

Teams get quality running backs working at the grocery store yet we stuck with cement clement

:scusthov:
black-guys-laughing.gif

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Clement is beyond shot..he comes in...take the.ball..does the harlem shake and is :deadmanny:

Teams get quality running backs working at the grocery store yet we stuck with cement clement

:scusthov:
I cant remember one play where he's gained a first down since maybe 2018
:pachaha:

He does more work as a ST player, may as well convert him to LB.