"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Wentz had a lot working against him, including his coach.
Man had pin-point accuracy for the most part & his receivers let him down in some crucial moments.
That drop by miles in the endzone was unacceptable as well as that drop by Hightower.
Fulgoat had his moments but he was up against a good secondary & still played well. THE MAN IS OFFICIALLY NOT A FLUKE

Now I really have to go back to defending this red-headed ass nikka Wentz
:mjlol:

Doug needs to stop chasing 2 points so early in the game IMO, that couldn't of been analytics cuz my analytics says that was STUPID as hell. Jake can hit within the 40 LET HIM.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
the team isnt good. we shouldnt be getting cheap wins. this season is trash anyway because of covid, we just need to expose as many problem areas as possible so we can actually get better. no need to artificially boost the record and make people think things are better than they actually are

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
One thing I can say is that Travis Fulgham is here to say, he is the real deal, Wentz needs that one X factor that he can trust and I think he is that guy. He better play more snaps than Alshon and Desean if they ever come back.

And they need to have more designed play for Hurts. I just like seeing him run.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
the team isnt good. we shouldnt be getting cheap wins. this season is trash anyway because of covid, we just need to expose as many problem areas as possible so we can actually get better. no need to artificially boost the record and make people think things are better than they actually are

You have THAT much confidence in the Front Office??? because I don't.

I like winning so F that lol.

Howie Roseman is looking funny in the light on the personnel side of things. The only way you get any serious changes is if Lurie grows a pair

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Wentz had a lot working against him, including his coach.
Man had pin-point accuracy for the most part & his receivers let him down in some crucial moments.
That drop by miles in the endzone was unacceptable as well as that drop by Hightower.
Fulgoat had his moments but he was up against a good secondary & still played well. THE MAN IS OFFICIALLY NOT A FLUKE

Now I really have to go back to defending this red-headed ass nikka Wentz
:mjlol:

Doug needs to stop chasing 2 points so early in the game IMO, that couldn't of been analytics cuz my analytics says that was STUPID as hell. Jake can hit within the 40 LET HIM.

I never fully trust that guy. Just something about him never puts me at ease even on routine kicks to this day.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
You have THAT much confidence in the Front Office??? because I don't.

I like winning so F that lol.

Howie Roseman is looking funny in the light on the personnel side of things. The only way you get any serious changes is if Lurie grows a pair
Explain to me what you would like Howie to do or if you want Howie replaced, with who