"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
DOUG TRYING TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT & AVOID ANY PUBLIC CONFRONTATION. NO YOU DONT WANT YOUR LB WHO JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE TRASH ON AN ISLAND.
AT SOME POINT YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO TELL YOUR DC TO TIGHTEN UP shyt WAS ASININE.

121123840_10223468125162386_4407973817819443117_n.jpg
Doug is loyal to a fault IMO and really do be protecting his coaches/players.
That’s a good and bad thing

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
We haven't played complimentary football all season.

I'm gonna look ahead & think about next season, but we need to move forward with Sanders, Fulgham, Raegor & Goedert as our top skill players. If anything, we need a reliable WR3 & better backup rb than Boston Scott.

I also like that Driscoll, Herbig, Mailata are getting a ton of exp on the line.

On def, it may be time to move on from Graham & Cox on the line. If we do, we'd need to draft a DT & DE early in the draft. We also need another outside corner & 2 well-rounded LBs who can thump in the run game & cover underneath.

Goodnews

All Star
Daps

Rodney did the right thing apparently. That shyt was designed to target Gerry or whoever was in that spot.
:snoop:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Excuse me but this is a long rant and pure rant, Another few things about Jim Schwartz and his defense.

Over the years with this guy, Its always one tight end or receiver that destroys this team in a winnable game like they put up career numbers in one game and Schwartz never adjusts to take that player away. Im talking 100 plus yards and/or 3 plus touchdowns. Just goes on doing the same thing like the other team will not dare repeat it for sportsmanship reasons.

think about it, all the years he has been here, Gronk in the superbowl, Corey Davis in 2018, Amari Cooper in 2018, Both Diggs and Thielen in 2018, Terry McLaurin last year, Calvin Ridley last year, Davante Adams last year, Stefon Diggs last year and Devante Parker last year

Tyler fukking Higbee this year, George Kittle this year, Chase Claypool a freakin canadian stylin on us in American Football !!!, sorry @Box Factory :lolbron:.

U would think after Claypool scores his second touchdown and u got the luxury of a cover corner like Slay to say Hey, Pittsburgh is using this guy to beat us and knowing our history, Slay should stay on this kid the whole game whereever he goes.. but Nnnnnooooo, Schwartz likes to move pieces around for this game in particular after seeing Slay shut down Terry McLaurin week one, Robert Woods week two, AJ Green week three and Deebo Samuel in Week four.

Another thing on that Nathan Gerry play, wtf is he doing out there in the first place. It was an empty set, so no runningbacks and I dont see a tight end I think. So its all wide receivers. Even if there was a running back or tight end out there on that empty set, u would put Gerry there absolutely but not on a damn wide receiver. Call timeout, get him out of there.

And at that point u have Mills, Robey Coleman, Crevon Leblanc and Craig James healthy at corner. I would rather see Rodney McLeod in there on a empty set replacing Nathan Gerry with Kvon Wallace and Gerry providing Safety help.

Does Schwartz really think Gerry is fukkin Deion Jones from the Falcons, even he has trouble covering a receiver and he is considered one of the better cover linebackers in the league:mindblown:

And lastly, whose bright idea was it to cut both Sidney Jones and Rasul Douglas. I can understand one of them but both :mindblown:. Its not like we dont deal with corner injuries every year but they decide to have depth at slot corner and actually pay Robey Coleman to play slot when u have two already serviceable ones in LeBlanc and Maddox.

U have undersized Maddox, LeBlanc, Robey Coleman and Craig James out there tackling these big ass outside receivers, that Bengals game, I was like wtf, seeing them struggle to tackle Higgins and Boyd, who are another set to have big games against us.

And look at this,

And Rasul is starting for the Panthers and doing alright.

You just dont throw away both second and third round outside corners away like that with no replacement. It is telling that both Jones and Douglas were snagged so quickly on waivers too after u cut them, wat most normal teams value. They came into this season with Maddox, a five foot nine inch 183 pound slot corner starting outside.:mindblown:.

If u gonna cut Jones and Douglas, at least sign a bigger veteran outside corner who was or is still out there in free agency or trade for one.

Im watching these game and the Eagles did not and do not need Javon Hargraves. Thats a waste of money that should have went to a corner or linebacker.

And I know that fukker Schwartz has alot of say on the defensive personnel of the roster and Howie green lights it. Remember Schwartz was hired before Pederson, its like we have two head coaches and I think Schwartz has more say than Pederson on roster moves on the defensive side.

Schwartz has to go, it was our destiny to win that superbowl, we won that shyt in spite of him.

I started fukkin with the eagles in 2000, during those Jim Johnson days. Im just saying we deserve better.

Ok, im done.

And Fukk Howie. His azz has to go too with Schwartzy:camby:

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Some wild rumour that Howie is telling the staff on who to give practice reps too and who dresses LOL

I think he has a voice in everything. But he doesn't make the decision. It's based on who is healthy and who the coaches want, etc. I don't think it is anything to get all nuts about. There is no story here.

Spadaro's response from his weekly reddit AMA. It's both an asinine accusation and coming from some random dude named Chris Infante :mjlol:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Some wild rumour that Howie is telling the staff on who to give practice reps too and who dresses LOL

I think he has a voice in everything. But he doesn't make the decision. It's based on who is healthy and who the coaches want, etc. I don't think it is anything to get all nuts about. There is no story here.

Spadaro's response from his weekly reddit AMA. It's both an asinine accusation and coming from some random dude named Chris Infante :mjlol:

I’m not saying he’s wrong but I need a reputable source or an actual eagles writer that’s allowed to interview coaches to confirm this.