"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Foles didn't win that game, the refs & Chicago's def did

Foles is limited, it's clear as day to see...still lacks arm strength...a lot of gimmick passing concepts to get him comfortable
Haters gon hate
We wouldn't be 1-2-1 with The foles under center I guarantee that

What all pro concepts is wentz running ?cause evidently its too much for him to handle.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:russ: Foles beat Brady and the bucs u call him a bum

Meanwhile wentz leading the league in picks

Our coach would rather punt and take a tie than put the ball in our QBs hands against the bum Bengals

Keep lien to yourself

Foles had one good season as a full time starter. He was @ss in StL, @ss in Jax, he lost last week, and would've lost last night if it wasn't for the refs.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
We need a balanced attack to win tomorrow

no one expects us to win
Very tough spot.

I actually think our DL will keep racking up the pressures & hits and keep it close, but we're asking 3 kids on the OL to combat this Steeler pass rush that blitzes more than anybody, ontop of being able to win 1 on 1s with Watt, Hayward, and Dupree.

A balanced attack is key but Pittsburgh's gonna keep that box stacked until Fulgham or Hightower prove they can connect downfield with Carson.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i wouldnt mind going through a 2-3 year rebuild phase to be honest

see whos worth keeping and using going forward as we build around hurts

right now its looking like Goedert, Sanders, Hurts, Fulgham, Ward , (gotta see what Reagor can contribute)?? , draft someone like Jamar Chase next year...so on and so forth.

On defense? Might as well clean house

Last edited: