"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
just realized I was in the offseason thread. Why y'all bump that

:russ:

As I was saying:

This is not what I envisioned when Doug said "The new normal". We've been average since the SB year and we're wasting valuable time and talent.

I like how Howie handles the money, but he should have nothing to do with personnel decisions.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Man another bad INT from Wentz put us in that hole, he deserves smoke for that

I've been calling for Schwartz head but I really want that motherfukka gone ASAP! Vilma saw that play unfolding from the broadcast booth before the ball snap. He needs to go
Pa
fukk Nate Gerry i hate that mothafukkah too!

Fulgham aka FulGOAT showed out today and could be a diamond in the rough for us but
I honestly think we end up 6-9-1

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Can't even put that one on Wentz, Ertz got bumped off his route 6 yards down field. Should've been an easy flag but todays crew was trash trash.

Offense did their thing despite backups littered all over the OL & receiver core. Fulgham earned his snaps moving forward, you can't take him off the field for Alshon.

I'd bang the table for that to be the case even if AJ was 100000% healthy. Howie wanted youth to be served, well dammit, here is Ward, Fulgham, Hightower and Raegor to go with Boobie, gawdert and a surprisingly effective young mishmash on the OL.

Give us some dogs on defense at the top of the first 2-3 rounds and lets get hyped for 2021+. :yeshrug:

Too bad the cap is so fukked we can't gain any help through FA.

Any other observations y'all had today? If you saw in the game day thread, I missed all buy 11 minutes of game time I think. Someone give me the skinny.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Can't even put that one on Wentz, Ertz got bumped off his route 6 yards down field. Should've been an easy flag but todays crew was trash trash.

Offense did their thing despite backups littered all over the OL & receiver core. Fulgham earned his snaps moving forward, you can't take him off the field for Alshon.

I've always been more lenient with Schwartz than most in here, the Juan Castillo & Billy Davis days make me appreciate Jim, even with his flaws. I understand you don't wanna burn a timeout there but Nate Gerry lining up across Claypool on the biggest down of the game simply can't happen. Complete failure from both Schwartz and his players to not make a last second adjustment and change that look.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
defense
Dline is really good. Getting contributions from alot of guys.
Linebackers - lol
DBs - Slay is the clear star but even he got got a few times this game. My boy Kvon has had 2 bad games now. Epps is ass. Jalen is exactly what we know he is at CB.

offense
Oline- Mialata played well against a really good Steelers front even though he was successfully targeted late in the game. More experience is gonna help him alot. Lane got hurt.
QB- Carson isnt great yet but he looked better. Still holding the ball a lot but the steelers did have guys like Haden and Fitzpatrick back there. Passes are still sailing but not as bad as before.
RB- Other then that one huge run Sanders got bottled up. You can see the potential though.
WR- fukk a depth chart. Travis Fulgham is the number 1 option and seems to be the only target Carson has real confidence throwing too. JJAW caught a pass i guess.
TE- Ertz is skating by on his name right now not his production.

Thank you for this sir. Apologies for the confusion with replying in a different thread. Trying to bring all the traffic back to this one.

Was there any positives from the lb position? I know we have some youth and speed there, but I think we lack literally everything else needed lmao.

That news about Kvon is disappointing but not necessarily unexpected. He fell in the draft for a reason right? And then didn't have an off season to handle being thrust in the lineup.

THANK GAWD for Mailata. You guys know I've been on his bandwagon from that first preseason game we saw of him. Maybe my fandom of his will makeup for me being alone on the Barnett bandwagon.

I expect Boobie to be Boobie, he has earned that trust from me already. How was B. Scott and Clement?

Speaking of our receivers, who knows what position Fulgham plays? Same for Ward? Do we have our X, Y and Z spots taken care of with the youth? I don't mean taken care of as we don't need to address shyt in the future, I mean, are the healthy receivers we do have in the right positions for their skillset?

Was Zertz being bracketed and the sole focus of the defense for the most part?

Really appreciate all info fellas... and our one brehette.

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
*snipped for space*/QUOTE]

LBs look good vs the run and screens but thats helped alot by the Dline. No big impact behind the line of scrimmage stops. My biggest issue with the LBs is coverage and real shyt that might be a scheme thing. If a WR can drag the safety away from giving them over the top help they're assed out.

Kvon has been looking bad because he seems gun shy. Instead of attacking the ball hes waiting for things to come to him. Its like hes messing up because hes trying not to mess up.

Scott was the only other rb with a rush and that was 1 for 3 yards. patchwork Oline against the best run defense in the league. The run plays were really for the play action.

I dont know enough about the WRs to talk about where they should be at. I just know Travis Fulgham got the juice right now. Big fan of Ward tho. @NYSTATEOFMIND could probably speak on that better then me.

Ertz. @Leasy right. He kinda is leaving Carson out there to die because hes not fighting through stuff like we've seen him do in the past. On plays where Wentz is stuck with the ball hes not running himself open against single coverage like before. you know who has tho? Fulgham and Ward:yeshrug:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I don't wanna say Zach's holding back and giving less than 100% because he's the same guy who came back for last years playoff game with fractured ribs. Doesn't feel right questioning him like that.

At the same time he is in the middle of a well known contract dispute so it has to be in everyone's mind. It could just be that father time's catching up to him and he's not the same guy, which further justifies not giving him the Kittle/Kelce money he wants.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
DOUG TRYING TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT & AVOID ANY PUBLIC CONFRONTATION. NO YOU DONT WANT YOUR LB WHO JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE TRASH ON AN ISLAND.
AT SOME POINT YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO TELL YOUR DC TO TIGHTEN UP shyt WAS ASININE.

121123840_10223468125162386_4407973817819443117_n.jpg

Last edited:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
sad thing is we still prob gonna end up winning the division

on the other hand, howie gonna fukk the pick up anyway if we tanked

I like people will getting fired if we tank, our schedule is gonna let it happen. I need Jim Schwartz to get the fukk up outta here. Im tired of his scheme and his bullshyt.

Should have been gone after superbowl 52 but no one wanted his azz.

Bonus if Howie gets up outta here too if we tank. Nikka we got no names at linebacker and like four slot corners and just one outside corner.

Incompetence in building this roster, incompetence drafting and our cap situation is fukked. Wat more does he have to do to get up outta here

If we win this division by default im gonna be so mad.

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
DOUG TRYING TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT & AVOID ANY PUBLIC CONFRONTATION. NO YOU DONT WANT YOUR LB WHO JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE TRASH ON AN ISLAND.
AT SOME POINT YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO TELL YOUR DC TO TIGHTEN UP shyt WAS ASININE.

121123840_10223468125162386_4407973817819443117_n.jpg

I thought the LBer tore his hamstring off the bone trying to keep up with Claypool:mjlol:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't wanna say Zach's holding back and giving less than 100% because he's the same guy who came back for last years playoff game with fractured ribs. Doesn't feel right questioning him like that.

At the same time he is in the middle of a well known contract dispute so it has to be in everyone's mind. It could just be that father time's catching up to him and he's not the same guy, which further justifies not giving him the Kittle/Kelce money he wants.
I can't agree agree with that Bru , it was a matter of time before this happened . every pass to Ertz is in traffic he just happens to be that good he brings in a lot of them.. Wentz isn't giving him the easy pitch and catchs. He's always gunning shyt to ertz when he don't know where to go with the ball.

I thought Wentz played good ,the best he gonna get for 3 qtrs. we had a chance. He just ain't gonna be consistent 5 game sample it is what it is . i dont know how many times this season sanders is wide open on those angle \ option routes and Wentz sails them.