"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Just need the offense to get it together. Wentz still making some terrible throws from time to time but he had a gutsy game last night I'll give him that. Made big plays when they were needed and threw his body out there.

He didn't make a ton of terrible throws last night. He missed some, sure. That TD more than made up for the missed throws. And when he's on, the only QB I'll take over him is Mahomes.

Doug & Jim Schwartz almost cost us the game last night with sh*tty playcalling at the end.

Why didn't Miles Sanders touch the ball on the last drive? Why wasn't he even in the damn game on the last drive? Why were we playing prevent def instead of going for the jugular? We were a Slay pass breakup away from losing a game we should've won by 2 scores.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
He didn't make a ton of terrible throws last night. He missed some, sure. That TD more than made up for the missed throws. And when he's on, the only QB I'll take over him is Mahomes.

Doug & Jim Schwartz almost cost us the game last night with sh*tty playcalling at the end.

Why didn't Miles Sanders touch the ball on the last drive? Why wasn't he in the game? Why were we playing prevent def instead of going for the jugular? We were a Slay pass breakup away from losing a game we should've won by 2 scores.
Schwartz will never go for Jugular he is who he is. Pederson can't decide if he's fearless or a clown it seems. Like I said, Wentz was off sometimes but he played his ass off effort wise and made big plays. Hoping the team using this to build momentum and confidence and start rolling. Seems to be the theme with this team tbh.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I wonder when they are going to let Hurts throw the ball. I guarantee the first time he does it on those designed qb run options, its gonna be an easy six points.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
We need to cut JJ :unimpressed:
Doug sounded fed up with him during last weeks press conferences :huhldup:

It's approaching sunk cost territory and I really don't wanna hear about player development. Greg Ward, Deontay Burnett, and now Travis Fulgham have all been developed from the practice squad up and each of them has done more than JJ :hhh: Reagor made a bigger play 20 snaps into his career than JJ has in 20 games :hhh: