"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's not cool to beat up on the handicapped... just remember that once you get 2-3 scores up.

If we get 2-3 scores up..... unfortunately we still gotta do work:wow:

It’s nothing personal, but there was no preseason or joint practice so we gotta see what the young niccas can do against y’all starters. :wow:

Cuz some of these niccas on our team are on they “last chance” and many ain’t coming back next year:childplease:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
We’re bleeding at LB. we drafted Davion Taylor in rd 3, and he barely never sees the field.
Nicely done Howie

correction- I dont think he even takes ST reps- another example of how shytty a talent evaluator Weasel Roseman is. I am watching the fukkin Browns..the fukkin Browns- run all over the cowboys. Their offensive line is STOUT at the POA. The got a breh who was literally fishing 2 weeks ago- come in and rush 10 for 77 at the beginning of the 4th qtr-

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
correction- I dont think he even takes ST reps- another example of how shytty a talent evaluator Weasel Roseman is. I am watching the fukkin Browns..the fukkin Browns- run all over the cowboys. Their offensive line is STOUT at the POA. The got a breh who was literally fishing 2 weeks ago- come in and rush 10 for 77 at the beginning of the 4th qtr-
Looking at stats he’s been on the field for 53 snaps
But you wouldn’t know cuz I can’t remember ever hearing his name called.

drafting JJ over DK last year is the biggest miss in years by Howie

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

I stand corrected, You cant take a project in the 3rd round. The only pick who has contributed is Driscoll, what is he a 4th rounder.Reagor maybe ok but he is already hurt, You get nothing from 2nd or 3rd...shyt even the safety is only on ST now. You have to get more from your drafts, this is sickening

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

I keep telling everybody, DK would be a bust with us...we can't develop receivers

JJAW should at least be serviceable...he was more polished than DK 18 months ago

In 18 months, DK has developed into the best deep receiver in the league...but he was developed by Seattle's coaching

We still have time with JJAW. If he plays tonight, would love to see him get 3-4 receptions.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I keep telling everybody, DK would be a bust with us...we can't develop receivers

JJAW should at least be serviceable...he was more polished than DK 18 months ago

In 18 months, DK has developed into the best deep receiver in the league...but he was developed by Seattle's coaching

We still have time with JJAW. If he plays tonight, would love to see him get 3-4 receptions.
I don’t think he’s playing tonight
:sadcam: